Minecraft:The Steve story

Long,long ago in the in the blocky world of Minecraft there was a man named Steve. He was a warrior a, survivor, and a farmer. He battled ferocious creatures at night and made shelter and farmed in the day.

                                             This is Minecraft: the Steve story...

    After waking up and having some mushroom stew, Steve put on his newly crafted diamond armour and set foot on an epic journey through caves, over ravines, into strongholds and even abandoned mineshafts. He never knew that this would be coming his way. After 2 hours of travelling and killing animals Steve finally got his break.He found a cave he literally jumped in started placing torches. With his sword equipped he ventured down into the deep, dark cave.1 hour later, he encountered 5 zombies with his trusty sword at the ready he took them all out like a boss. Later he overheard some hissing sounds. He turned around and with one quick slash of his mighty sword he took out the creeper in one blow and continued his journey. Moments later he saw water pouring from the roof of the cave. It was a ravine. After a long enduring ravine cross he finally made it to the other side. Mean while in the stronghold there were silverfish that took over the whole area. Steve who is in an abandoned mineshaft he encountered a cave spider he was attacked and poisoned but Steve is immune to poison and retaliated with an attack that abominated the poor spider. After day or so he finally made it to the silverfish infested stronghold. Steve disabled the spawner continued to the portal and jumped in to the End. Once there he had to fight a fierce EnderDragon that was the top of his game. It was a long battle but in the end it was Steve who prevailed. After the battle Steve commenced his journey back home it was a long one but he didn't care. Once there he told everyone about his epic journey and the defeat of the EnderDragon. Every one knew about it know Steve was interviewed by Minecity news he became rich & famous he is an adventurer He is STEVE!!!

                                                                      End of book 1