Chapter 1

"Oh come on, don't be a fucking pussy!" Zed laughs, hanging his arm over some guy he brought with him. "Fuck off" I say, rolling my eyes. "Whatever, be a baby" he scoffs before walking into the old broken down house. "This isn't funny" I squeak, with panic in my voice. The door slams, causing me to jump and my attention turns to the flickering street light. Fear crawls up my spine but I choose to ignore it, I know if I go running in there like a baby ill never hear the end of it. I honestly don't even know why I'm friends with Zed. The light goes out completely making me whimper and I look around feeling uneasy, like someone's watching me. I then quickly text Zed.

Zed this isn't funny I wanna go home!

The wind picks up making me shiver and I flinch as my phone goes off.

Come inside.

God dammit! Zed knows how I feel about this shit.
I hear the pavement crack, like someone is walking to me and run inside. My heart hammering in my chest as I press my back against the door. "Zed" I croak, beginning to shake. "Zed please I'm scared" I cry out. A loud thump from upstairs causes me to flinch and I crouch down into the dark corner, burying me head into my knees.

Where is Zed? What's going on?! Oh my god I'm so scared!

Something takes over my body, and I become really tired. All the muscles in my body become numb and I suddenly greet darkness.

////////////////////////////////////

The buzzing of my phone wakes me. Lift my head seeing nothing but darkness. Panic darks through me as I begin to realize where I am. The street light peaks through one of the windows giving me a little light. My phone buzzes again and I gently pick it up as fear trembles through my body.
16 messages from Zed and a voicemail
I scroll through the messages trying to read then as my hand shakes

Sophie where did you go??

Seriously text me back!

Did James find you? He disappeared.

Okay be mad at me then. I'm coming to your house.

Sophie...

Sophie wake up.

Sleeping like that isn't good for your body.

I wonder what I can do to wake you

A noise echoes through the house causing me to flinch. I can't fucking handle this anymore. A light flashes on the ceiling and a buzzing noise echoes from the table. It's Zeds phone, I can notice it anywhere. Whispering pierces my ears and I suddenly become paralyzed from fear, holding me back from getting the hell out of here. "He doesn't like you" a whisper ponds into my head. Laughter of a child fills the air, making me want to shrink into a ball. A sharp pain suddenly aches throughout my stomach and my shirt becomes damp. What's going on?
A sob racks my body as I begin uncontrollably shaking out of fear.

Zak P.o.v

"Aaron I'm fine. I don't need the crew to go into a little house." I say into the phone, rolling my eyes. "Be careful" he breaths right before I hang up the phone. I take my flash light from my black trench coat then turn it on walking into the dark house. This place doesn't even look that bad. A buzzing noise catches my attention and I step into the living room noticing a phone on the counter. Is someone here? Damn I should have brought my EVP. Something catches my eye and I point my flashlight right to it. It's a girl, covered in blood. Immediately I run to her. "Hey, are you okay?" I ask, gently shaking her. Even though I know it's a stupid question, I say it, just to know she's already alive. A groan escapes her mouth and I let out the breath, I didn't realize I was holding in. Instead of making her talk anyone, I gently lift her up. She lets out a whimper and guilt smacks me for picking her up so fast.
When I get back to my car, I gently place her in the passenger seat, making sure not to hurt her, then buckle her in. I quickly pace to the drivers seat then start up the car, glancing at her before pulling out of the driveway. Why would a girl like her come here alone. Did she do this to herself? She does look like the type...I shake my head, feeling my stomach become uneasy then focus on the road. I can't think about a person wanting to do that to them-self. It's sick and sad. I'm too empathetic to deal with that kind if shit. I know if that was the reasoning I would get too attached, hence the fact my past was like that...and here I am thinking about this shit again..
She groans, pulling me from my thoughts and I quickly pull into the hotel I'm staying at without thinking. I know it's stupid but if I take her to the hospital, who knows what they will think, she's too dazed to say anything, they will automatically assume I did this shit.