Wounded

Chapter 1  

"Beep beep beep" my alarm wakes me up from my dreamless sleep. "Ugh" I grunt as I turn the alarm off. I swing my legs over my bed and walk into my bathroom. Time to get ready for my first day of my new school. We had to move here after......the incident. As I wash myself I look at the fading bruises on my arms. At least they're fading. I'll just have to where long sleeve shirts for a little while. I finish in the shower and step out, wrapping myself in a towel. As I look at myself in the foggy mirror I see a hurting girl. I hope no one else sees it. My mom says that I'm pretty. I guess I'm not ugly you could say. I have long blonde hair and big blue eyes. My skin is kinda tan but I have freckles. I finish getting ready. I decide to wear maroon shorts and a long sleeve cream blouse with black vans. I grab my bag and keys and head down stars. I'm the first one awake. Thats a good thing. I grab an apple on my way out the door. Making sure I have my phone I start the engine to my car and pull out of my drive way. Following the GPS I pull into the parking lot of my new school. I park the car and check my phone. Just as I thought.... no new messages. I hear laughter and I look up. I see this boy. He has curly that he has swept to the side. He is wearing a red shirt with back jeans and white converse. He has his arm slung around a girl with brown hair. More people are in the group but I don't really notice them. I sigh and get out of my car. As I'm walking towards the school I feel people starring. I hear whispers but I block them out. I walk into the office to get my schedule and I see him. The boy from the parking lot. "Here you go Mr Styles have a great first day!" the front desk lady says cheerfully. As he turns around we lock eyes. He stops mid step and flashy's a cheeky smile. I get lost in his sea green eyes. "Stop it" I tell myself and look towards the ground. I walk past him avoiding his eyes. "Hi I need my schedule I'm new here." I tell the front desk lady." Of course sweetie whats your name?" she asks. " Katie Rose" I say. "Katie Rose" I hear someone whisper. I turn around and see him walk out the door. "Here you go sweetie have a great day!" the lady says as she hands me my schedule . "Thanks" I say flashing a quick thank you smile. I walk out the door heading to my first class. As I'm walking down the hall to my locker I see him again. He has people crowded around him talking to him. Well more like worshipping him. The brown haired girl is all over him. Gross. 

It makes me miss Troye. But then I remember what happened and remove the thought from my mind. I reach my locker and put my books and things in it when a girl comes up to me. "Hi my name is Becca" she says flashing a warm smile. " I'm guessing your the new girl Katie?" she asks. " Yep thats me" I say with a little smile. Becca has the ultimate girl next door thing going for her. And it suites her. We start talking and I really like her. She's short and thats saying something since I'm only 5'2. 

She says that I can eat with her friends during lunch and that calms me. She walks me to my first class, history. 

"Good Luck!" she tells me. I mutter a quick thanks as I rush in, not wanting to be late. 

I feel everyone's stares when I walk in. I pull down my sleeves and walk to the back, where two empty seats are. Just as the tardy bell rings, he comes in. "Your late" the .teacher says. "Sorry" he mutters walking back to the only empty seat in the room. The one in the back next to mine.