The Portal?

~*~Marceline's POV~*~

Sigh. Ice King has done something so tremendous that i have to go with Finn and Jake. Wish me luck. Alright, we found the Ice King. He is about to go in a portal? I wonder were it goes to? Finn and Jake catch the Ice King before he goes in the portal. Here's my chance."Hey, um guys I'll see where this portal goes to, wanna come?" I ask. "Uh" Finn didn't know what to say I guess. "Finn I'll just go you stay here with Jake" "Ok" He quickly replied.What's his problem? "Alright bye!!" I yelled before entering the portal. BAM. Owwww. I fell to the ground right when i got out of the portal. I stood up right after i fell. When i stood up I saw a girl who looked similar to Finn. "Who are you?" She asked."I'm Marceline, who are you?"" I'm Fionna.Are you new around here?"Fionna asked."Um, I'm new?" I asked. "Ok, let me show you around!" She said while grabbing my hand."This is Prince GumBall's Kingdom."she said.She showed me around, and now I'm going to meet him."GUMBALLL!!!!"Fionna yelled.A guy who looked similar to Princess BubbleGum, well i guess this is a Parell universe. 

(A/N) Hey my Bloopers!! I'm making this story about the other universe of Adventure Time!! It's probaly Boring, I know. But don't blame me im the one who has a dirty/active/weird mind!! So see ya later ma Bloopers!!