I

This kid had to be one of the loudest people Ludwig had ever met. Right beside his brother, of course. Albeit he was very sweet. Sweet and loud. Somehow he ended up giving him his number. And somehow he fell in love. His first impression remained but by the end of their encounter he knew a hell of a lot more about the boy.

His name was Feliciano Venecinzo Vargas. He was twenty-three years old. His grandfather raised him until he died when Feli was only seven. Then he moved to live with his uncle. He didn't mention his parents once. He was enlisted in the military but had never been drafted.

Feliciano had become rather fond of the man right away, maybe scared for a minute or two. The blond was hulking. A good foot taller than him. He swore he could see his muscles through his winter jacket. Maybe that was why he bumped into him. He didn't mean to, of course, but he did. He luckily didn't spill either of their coffees, but it did get them talking.

Ludwig was twenty-five. He went to university to be a teacher. Immediately after graduation he entered the military. He suffers from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder but is properly medicated. He had never been in a serious relationship.

Neither of them had loved before they met.