Imagine #1 ❤ G.D

You were sitting on your couch when you had gotten a text 

Grayson: Hey babe 

You : Heyyy :)))))

Grayson : Can you come over I'm bored

You : Isn't Ethan their 

Grayson : He went out somewhere with some friends :(((

You : Fine I'll go 

Grayson : I'll order a pizza and rent a movie to watch 

You :k 

You:  I'll be their in 5 min

Grayson : ok babe see you soon❤

( skip the drive )

 You get to Grayson's house and open the door to see Grayson on the couch .

"Hey (y/n) "Grayson says, "Hey Babe" you say . "So what are we watching you say" 

"The Grudge" Grayson says with a smirk on his face  , "GRAYSON YOU KNOW I DON'T LIKE SCARY MOVIES" ,you somewhat yell at Grayson.

"Come on babe just this once please for me ", Grayson pleaded with pouted lips. "Fine Grayson just this once" you say with mad look on you face, but you know this meant cuddle time .

You started watching the movie with Grayson's arm around your waist holding you close to him while on the couch. Things started getting scary and then the doorbell rang which made you jump but Grayson grasped you to his chest.  

"PIZZAS HERE" , Grayson unnecessarily yelled since it was just the two of you .

Grayson got up to pay the pizza delivery person , he put the pizza on the coffee table in front of the couch . You quickly snatched a slice of pizza front the pizza box . You were just there practically making out with the slice of pizza you had in your hand.

Grayson was there looking at you dieing of laughter . "Now what you are seeing is the magestics lions eating habits , watch as she devours the prey" , He says still dieing of laughter .

You guys finished the pizza and cuddled for the rest of the night . 

Comment how you think I did and this is my first imagine ever . I hope you liked and comment please.