Chapter 1

(Your prov)
Slowly and quietly you stalked your way to the prize you had found , a big buck quietly grazing unaware of the fate that awaited him ... ready ... ready ... atta- , just before you were about to pounce Katrina jumped in front of you making the deer dart away into unwanted territory , god how much you hated chain reactions and your best friend Katrina , the daughter of the leader , a wolf you were not a big fan of "Really Kiki (Nick Name for Katrina) I could have gotten that" "You could have but you know your not allowed to hunt , you're a lower wolf , a omega , the Runt and image if my father seen you hunt" you stop listening after you heard the word you hated 'Runt' you growled out the name though there was pain in your eyes "Runt" she quickly stopped talking "I'm sorry (y/n) I shouldn't have said that" you could here the sorry pity in her voice and you hated it for someone to feel such a thing for you , you one of the lowest classed wolves "i-its ok" you replied in a more calm voice "come on I found something really cool!!" she cheered , still excited about moving , you were ripped out of your thoughts by her basically grabbing your tail and dragging you away from the safety of the clans territory ... Oh No ...