Cry Me A River

I was alone in my room listening to music while texting with my best friend Amanda West.

*text*

WIFEY: stellaaa omg theres a party going on right next to your block!!

ME:idc i cant go im grounded fml :/

WIFEY:why? what did your naughty ass did now?

ME:i pulled my brothers hair..

WIFEY:omg stella his 11

ME:he gets me so pissed ugh omg! nooo i can hear the music from the partyyy kill meeehh

WIFEY:and if u sneak out? your parents would even notice you've done this millions of times aw cmon bae lets have some fun i heard the popular kids are going ;)

"yes" i whispered to myself i remembered my parents went to a wedding they put me in charge of my annoying brother all I have to do is threaten him by telling my mom he had a girlfriend when she told him not to. I smiled to myself on my way to his room.

"CHARLIEEEEE" i screamed. He came out his room rolling his eyes. "don't roll your eyes kid" i spatted."what do you want" he said with a tired and annoyed tone. "I'm going out so don't dare telling mom or dad or otherwise ill tell mom about your secret girlfriend" i told him crossing my arms giving him a winning wink ;) "okay okay". "great ill be back at 12" i flipped my hair just to annoy him even more i made my way back to my room to get my phone.I texted Amanda i was going to be there at 8.

I happily went to my closet to find something to wear. I pulled out a black skirt with golden lines at the sides, a black elegant t-shirt and a jacket. i went to the bathroom to wash my teeth's and do what i needed to do. i got out of the bathroom running to go get my make up and my hair iron i straightened up my hair and made my makeup, i was ready. I looked myself in the mirror once more i noticed i wasn't wearing any shoes "fuck" i whispered i went running to my closet, i got out black high heels i slowly put them on they were brand new! Once more i looked at the mirror "I'm ready''.

I got out of my room, closed my door."Charlie I'm leaving bye i love you" i screamed out his door "bye stell (estelle) have fun!!" he screamed back, aw u gotta love him. I walked down the stairs to my way to the door but i was thirsty as fuck so before i went to my kitchen i got down a cup and i served myself some water. When i finished drinking i made my way out slamming the door hard for my brother to hear i already went.

My phone buzzed it was Amanda.

*phone*

A:where are you?

S:WHAT? i cant hear you the music is too loud go to the yard u dumb ass

A:okay, are you on your way here?

S:yes in 5 mins i get there

*phone ended*

I was walking to the party when suddenly i hear someone scream my name i turned around and i saw my bestie Jai Hunter. Amanda and jai are my best friends since kinder i love them so much! Jai came running up too me, we hugged. "going to the party?" jai asked "yep and i guess you too huh" i said. "yes, by the way didn't you tell me you were grounded?" he asked putting an eyebrow up "yes but you know me pretty well jai, you know what I'm capable of" i blinked ;) "rebel aw this is why i love you so much!" he said pressing my cheeks. I gave him a warm hug. I didn't notice but we already arrived.The music was so loud.

We walked in and people were making out, running naked, stripping, drinking, dancing. I could barely breathe people were pushing me. Jai hold my hand and squeezed it i looked at him and he gave me a "you're save" look. We were looking for Amanda. I was looking everywhere so was jai. From the nothing i feel someone pressing my waist and screaming in my ear, i screamed so loud, i turned around and it was Amanda omg this girl.

"HEY GUYS" she screamed, she looked drunk. "hey" me and jai said at the same time. She had two cups on her hand she was not making it home tonight.The DJ started playing Bandz a make her dance that was my jam i started to dance like crazy i was twerking holly shit. The song ended i was filling someone staring at me i look at my right and this popular dude stared at me from down to up who the fuck he thinks he is nobody looks at me like that. He bitted his lip to be honest he was hot as fuck but i know he is a motherfucking jerk. I continued dancing.