unbelievable

I still could feel him staring at me, i asked Amanda who was he she looked at her right "oh his Justin Bieber the popular kid, why?" she spatted i whispered to myself "Justin" "oh no nothing i thought i knew him" i told her giving her a fake smile.

I stared at him once more he winked at me, i rolled my eyes. I was thirsty i went to a table fool of drinks and food i got some coke I'm not the type of drinking alcohol. I turned around and the popular kid was walking towards me, he placed his both hands on the table i looked at him confused, he half smiled holly shit that was sexy as fuck. He placed one hand in the table and the other one on his pocket.

"Whats your name hottie?" he gave me a smile "Stella and don't call me hottie, whats your name?" i asked crossing my arms. "oh babe i know you know whats my name" he winked at me. "uh no i don't and what makes you think i do?" i told him in disgust. he grab my waist and pull me closer "don't lie" he whispered i could feel his minty breath in my face he was so close.

I couldn't help it but stare at his hazel eyes.. i was in paradise. He pulled me even closer, our nose touching he grabbed my back with his big hands. I was lost in his perfect eyes he was coming closer. He placed his soft lips on mines i felt fire works, bombs, butterflies not even butterflies a whole zoo.I realized what i was doing i pushed him away, he looked at me in confusion. "didn't you like it?" he asked "i.. i that wa.." i got interrupted by Jai "who is he?" Jai said he didn't sound happy "well he .." i got interrupted by Justin "fuck off dude this is in between me and her faggot" Justin said with anger in his voice "don't call him a faggot" i said with a strait voice.

Jai pushed Justin "bring it on dude" he said while moving his fingers his way. Justin pushed him back, Jai tried to punch him but Justin stopped his hand, Justin punched him in the stomach with his other hand. I could see in jai's face he was so hurt everyone in the party were surrounding us thic couldn't get even worse. Jai punched Justin on the face i couldn't help it but go in between them, i placed my both hands on their chest making them stop but i didn't notice Justin was going to punch him when suddenly his hand went on my face. He punched me.

I was throwed to the ground holding my right cheek, i looked up to Justin he was in shock so was i. Everything was moving i could just see blurry things coming up to me and picking me up. I could barely walk i was dizzy. 5 minutes past i could now see i was so pissed, i got up the chair grabbed my jacket that was on the table next to me and i went away of that place so furious. I was walking on the street i was crying my head was hurting so much all my make up was ruined, i cant believe this. I was walking down to my house when suddenly i trip over, i looked down my high heel broke "fuck" i muttered to myself, great i got punched, i kissed a jerk, my best friend is hurt because of my fault, my eye is purple and my new high heels just broke i should've just stayed home.

I was walking when someone pulls my arm, it was jai. Ugh i seriously didn't want to talk to him right now. "what" i spatted "Stella are you okay?" he asked really worried "oh yeah I'm okay I'm perfectly okay" i said with sarcasm on my voice "Stella I'm so sorry" he said grabbing the back of his head "ugh jai you know just save it" i tapped his chest. I turned and started walking, he pulled my arm again "Stella wait its not my fault" he said pressing my arm "NOT YOUR FAULT? YOU WERE THE ONE PUSHING HIM HOW DARE YOU SAY IS NOT YOUR FAULT" i screamed at him i pulled my arm away of his hand. i walked faster i didn't wanted to hear more of his bullshit. "I'm sorry" i heard him whisper. "whatever" i said while raising my hand holding my high heel.

I arrived home i looked at my phone it was 2 of the morning "shit" i whispered i went running to the brunches next to my window. I climbed it and slowly opened my window i throwed my self to the floor "OW" i screamed, i covered my mouth with my hands. I slowly took out my high heel, i went to the bathroom to change to my pajamas, i looked my self to the mirror "SHIT" i screamed "shit shit shit shit" i said in a lower voice my fucking eye was green. i was already changed, i washed my face and brushed my teeth's in my way out of the bathroom i made a messy bun, uncovered my sheets and i slowly cuddled with them.