1||unfamialir

Camillia

I awoke, gasping for air, and breathing heavily. I rolled on my side so I could spit the water coming out of my mouth that I coughed up.

I couldn't hear anything. I couldn't see anything. Everything that I saw was a complete blur.

I could make out the small waves that were washing up upon shore, very close to me.

My arms rested at my sides, as my fingers played with the small particles of the sand I rested upon.

I attempted to roll to my right, but something big and brown was preventing me from doing so.

It was big, and brown, my vision was so blurry, I couldn't tell.

My arms rested at my sides, as my fingers played with the small particles of the sand I rested upon.

The adrenaline that I was currently experiencing was to much to handle for some who just woke up. My breathing still hadn't calmed down which wasn't helping at all.

where am I?

I rolled back onto my back, as my breathing started to slow down. My hearing and vision slowly came back so, I looked back up at the blue sky, until a figure, about 5'6, blocked my view.

He had brown hair, tons of freckles, and light blue orbs. He looked incredibly strong and intimidating.

My breathing hitched as he towered over me, looking down at me with a very puzzled look on his face.

He shifted his weight to his left, which allowed the sun to creep past him and shine down on me. I shakily raised my hand to block the unfamiliar light from my eyes.

"What are you doing?" he asked frantically, "Are you okay?"

I was completely dumb founded, I didn't know what to do nor say. I felt like I had been asleep for years. It felt like I didn't know what to do or say.

"I...I," I mumbled staring up at him.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

was I okay? I didn't know where I was, why I was here, most importantly who I was.

"Hello?" he asked, bending down.

"Where am I," I stated as my breathing hitched for the second time.

he needed to back up now before I freak out.

"Wh-..", he said as he rose back up to his standing position. "What do you mean?" Your in EdgeWater."

His pupils dilated, he must have realized that i was lost.

"Do you have any idea how you ended up here?" he asked.

I looked down at my hands and arms that were exposed from clothing. I was nasty beaten up, covered in bruises and cuts.

what happened?

He sat down to my level, which caused me to turn my vision towards him. He whore a tight baseball t-shirt, and dark denim jeans.

"Your a little strange, are you pulling some kind of trick on me?" he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, looking back out at the ocean. The orange sun was slowly setting on the water. It was a beautiful sight. The Suns heat felt amazing on my skin, as it warmed it.

He stood up, so I followed his actions. As I slowly rose to my feet, I quickly lost my balance and fell into the boy, but luckily he caught me.

"You good?" he said slowly letting me go.

"Yeah I think so," I whispered while scratching my head.

"You have some nasty cuts, and your sun burnt," he stated putting my arm in his grasp. "How do you think you were there?"

"I-I don't know, I don't know anything," i said getting irritated.

why don't I know anything? why can I remember anything?

"I can't remember anything, why can't I remember anything?!" I said starting to
panic. I scratched my arm sharply and hard into my skin, cutting my forearm.

"Hey hey calm down," he said putting his hands on my shoulders, attempting to calm me down." We will figure this out okay? Just try to calm down."

I nodded quickly, and discontinued to scratch my arm.

"What's your name? I don't think I've seen you around here before."

My name? Well that's a good
question, but I sadly don't know the answer to it.

Camilla.

my name is Camilla.

"It's-its...my name is Camilla," I said.

"At Least you know your name," he chuckled, but I didn't. "I'm chandler, chandler Riggs."

I nodded in response having nothing to say, so I looked back out at the ocean.

"Why do you keep looking at the ocean?"

"It's just so pretty, the colors that the sun makes," I said looking down at the sand. "It all seems so new to me and unfamiliar , and I don't know why."

Chandler gave me a dumbfounded look, probably thought I was crazy and looked up at the amazing sight.

"I can only remember my name, that is all, I can't remember anything, I don't know anything at all," I said harshly, getting very irritated with my self.

"Well you don't seem to be a bad person at least, more and more bad people have been popping up lately. All of people have become aggressive, it's just not safe anymore." He stated.

|||||

hoped you liked reading it, next chapter should be very soon, so the action will happen don't worry.

I need to improve, so if you wanna point something out about my writing to help improve it, message me, and I'll consider it.

-Ashley