Part 2

Addiction, part 2

As Zoey's eyes widen and her minds trying to adjust to what she was seeing, she felt fear wash over her. A girl that looked about 20, tied to a chair with her mouth taped shut. "WHAT THE HELL RYAN?" Ryan's smile grew. As he walked closer to the girl she attempted to scream louder and she glared at me. "Isn't she beautiful?" Ryan glanced at her then back at me." I guess so but what the hell are you doing to her?" Ryan glanced at Zoey and made the girl stand up. He looked into her eyes and she grew quiet. He got close to her and he took off the tape that was forcing her mouth shut. "what are you doing?" The girl's big brown doe eyes glared into his. His lips touched hers and he pulled a knife from his pocket and forced it into her stomach. Her eyes widen and crimson blood ran up the knife touching Ryan's hand. Soon Ryan pulled away and blood seeped from her mouth and she fell to the ground. Ryan took the knife and licked the crimson off of the silver blade. Zoey's heart stopped. she couldn't believe what she just saw. Ryan turned and walked towards Zoey. "Don't you dare come by me!" Ryan's smile faded. "I could never do this to u. You're too important." Zoey's brow rose. "important?" Ryan looked down with sorrow bleeding from his eyes he looked up with tears, "I can't lose you that's why you're with me." Zoey backed up several steps. "what do u mean?" Ryan smirked. "if u die from anything, sickness, old age, or anything, at least I'm with u, you're not dying alone." Zoey couldn't wrap her mind around what the hell he was saying. "so your plan is to protect me or something?" Ryan paused, wiping his tears. "that and I love u." Zoey was shocked by his words. he loved her? "please don't tell anyone." Ryan's expression was serious but deadly. "okay I won't." Zoey was so blinded by love she couldn't see what just happened.

"But what are u gonna do with her body?" Ryan smiled "I'm no dumbass that will choose the most obvious places." Zoey raised her brow. "I don't put them in rivers or underground or any of that crap u see on tv. Because you'll never suspect a dead body in a graveyard." He smiled and winked.{this dude is insane} Those words haunted Zoey. "so those other 19 girls?did u do anything?" Ryan stopped and smiled "umm yeah kinda." Zoey furrowed her brows "kinda?" Ryan chuckled "okay yeah I did." Zoey glared at him "why do u do this?" Ryan's smile shrunk "because I like to hear women scream." Zoey paused "Y DONT U BECOME A PORN STAR?" Ryan chuckled "because I like fear not pleasure." Zoey's heart sank. Is this really the man she wanted to spend the rest of her life with? "you're insane, do you know that?" Ryan smiled. His eyes glistened in the moonlight. "yes, I am aware."