Chapter 3 ಠ_ರೃ

~Elaine’s POV~

“Wake up! Wake up!”

“Come on! 5 more minutes mom!” I muttered, slapping my ‘mom’. 

“Ok this is never going to work! Lets just leave her here!” Jemma whined.

“We can’t do that!” Molly cried. 

“Oh yeah! I know something that will definitely wake her up!” Jodie said cheerfully.

“What is it huh? You think you know everything do you huh? HUH?” Yelled Jemma who was very frustrated. 

Jodie just rolled her eyes and said “Elaine? We made pancakes!” 

“I’ll have 15!” I said bolting up. “Hey you didn’t make pancakes and we are still on the plane!” 

“Not for long now get up!” Molly said while yanking me up. I stared at them all with wide eyes before yelling “Where is the weird guy?!” 

“Oh yeah! He went to get the car or something.” Jodie said.

“No not that guy,” I cried “The fat one!” 

“I dunno. I don’t stalk people.” Jemma replied. 

We got off the plan like civilized people. By civilized I mean this:

“OI! Jemma stop pushing me!”

“Not my fault!” 

“Ok! Who is pulling my leg?!” 

“Oh sorry I thought it was a stick.”

“OH MY GOD!!!!! I LOST AND ARM!!!!”

“Oops! Thats your arm I’m pulling, I thought it was mine.” 

In the end we all managed to squeeze through the little door in the plane, all in one piece. “Hey look!” I yelled pointing to something. Everyone looked to where I was pointing. I burst out in laughter. “You guys actually fell for that?” (What? I’m addicted to doing that ok? Mr. Judgey Mc Judger) Jemma gave me an annoyed look, then sighing and muttering some thing I didn’t hear. 

~Jemma’s POV~ 

Ugh not another one of those “Look over there things!”  “What are we going to do with her? I don’t know why she isn’t held back?” I mutter. Molly nudged and said “Come on Jemma cheer up! Look, Elaine’s being happy.” 

“Elaine is happy about everything.” Jodie said butting in.

“No, not when we run out of food!” Molly cried defensively. That when I looked back to the place where Elaine was meant to be. She wasn’t there! Cueing sound effects Dun Dun Dun……  I frantically looked around trying to find her. Then suddenly I felt her breathing on my neck. I gingerly turned my head around and saw her stalker face looking right at me. I screamed and slapped her. “Ow!” Elaine cried cupping her cheek. 

“That’s what you get for creeping up on me!” I pouted. She started laughing. She was laughing like a mad scientist. 

“Now Jemma have we forgotten something?” She said in her creepy voice while raising an eyebrow. Molly and Jodie watched with worried eyes. How could I forget?! She’s immune to pain as long as she is expecting to get hurt. I am so stupid sometimes! I roll my eyes and start to walk faster. She sped up to me and said “Say it Jemma! Say it!” 

“NO!” I yelled loud enough to get people to stare “I CAN'T SAY IT BECAUSE IT'S LYING AND MY MOMMY SAID LYING IS BAD! VERY BAD!"  

“Meh” Elaine pouted.