Announcing it

Annie's POV
I begged and begged mommy to not share it the next day
but she said it was the right thing to do.
"But mommy! Sharing it not even 24 hours after it happens is..."
"Annie the viewers are family to"
"Yah but mom they should be able to understand why we don't
want to share it so soon"
"Your the only one who doesn't want to share it so soon."
"Mommy it Caleb's death... Why would I want to share it
with the whole word so soon!"
"Annie what did we say about you saying Caleb's..... Death...
Go to your room right now! I don't know what's been going
on to you lately"
"Um the fact my brothers gone and I won't be able to see
him anymore.... I was the closest one to Caleb and now he's
gone! I never got to say goodbye! He never got to say goodbye!
I want Caleb back! And I'm most certainly not comfortable with
you sharing it with the whole world so soon!"
My moms eyes widened and u could you'd see a tear role down her face.
Before I burst out crying I turn and run to my room slamming the door behind me.
I flip onto my bed and begin crying. When my phone buzzes to Hayley Caleb
and I singing our song we made when we were all so little.
I pick up my phone to see what I least expected, I mean I was hoping it would be him saying I'm ok but I knew it wouldn't happen.
I miss you Annie. Stay strong. I love you.
-Caleb
I don't believe it, I dash downstairs hoping my mom doesn't see me. When I see
she's in the kitchen I quietly sneak down to the basement where Caleb's room is.
I walk to Caleb's bedroom door and hear someone talking in there but can't get the voice down because their whispering.
"But why can't you come back...... Oh but still your here talking to me why can't you come back...... Please Caleb, Annie misses you she's been acting weird we all know that she was the closest to you and she needs you"
Oh my gosh. Their talking to Caleb. I really do need Caleb back I need him to guide me through things.
*****Flashback******
"Caleb, what happens if they find out. Their already assuming me Brennan to get together if they find out..."
"Annie you'll be fine, just don't let anyone know. Now have fun and please don't get in any trouble in I'll wait for you guys at the entrance. There's Brennan so I'll see you later."
Brennan has always been like an older brother to me I would tell everyone.
But secretly we've been dating for about 2 1/2 months and now the viewers think we're together so we haven't really got to hang out much.
"Hi"
"Hi"
"What do you want to do"
"Um probably just go on some rides and play a few games"
"Ok let's ago"
After we were done with our last game we went and sat down and talked for about 30 minutes. It then began to rain so Brennan gave me his jacket. I told him that I should probably go since it was raining. When we stood up we looked into each other's eyes. We then kissed after a few seconds past I pulled away I told him that I'm not sure if this is good for us anymore and that I would talk to him later. We then paused again. I know I love him but I'm not sure if it's gonna work. I can't  help but to kiss him again. But this time it was longer and better. After it was over and give him his jacket back I told him I would talk to him later. And then I went to find Caleb.
I told what had happened and he told me everything would be fine. And that it maybe best if we should remain as just friends.
"But I love him"
" Sometimes love isn't the healthiest thing"
"Ok I'll tell him to meet me at the park tomorrow"
" ok let's go home"
******End of flashback*****
I began to cry thinking about Brennan. Ok Annie back to reality.
I slowly open the door to find...

Hope you guys enjoyed it. Next chapter is gonna be just a short chapter about Annie and Brennan and what happens during the flashback so yah.
By the way I don't ship Annie and Brennan soooo yah....