My life

My name is  Miranda ker daughter of Therese and John Kerr and I have a brother named Mathew  I'm a victorious Secret model as you all know. I'm a mother of one child its a boy! But I'm sadly a ''single'' mother. I felt like I had to  share my knowledge with the public as I know many young girls or more like teenage ladies dream is to be a model when they grow up, I'm not saying its a bad choice but you  young  ladies  should  know  the  life  as  a  model.

Let  me tell you about myself when I was younger...Basically I was born the year '1983' in Sydney but was raised in Australia in a small town called Gunnedah. Now you see even if I'm a model you would already think that I was raised with a rich parents in a big house but sadly no, I wasn't my parents weren't doing  good   in  their  days. Anyways It was a very grounding thing to grow up in the country where there wasn't any pretentiousness and no one really cared what you were wearing. My mother use to say 'be yourself not what people want you to be' I'm basically a country girl back than.  When I was younger I didn't have dreams like you girls, I was a simple girl who doesn't know a thing about fashion sadly.

My mother wouldn't want to be mix around with anyone else except my brother. I didn't only stay with my parents and brother but I also stayed with my grandmother. Every since my grandfather passed away, my grandmother had her own farm at the back of our house and she even raised her own horse. I used to race bikes and rode my grandmother horse every weekend. Those were my favourite memory that wouldn't fade away. And I never want any to change, I'm glad and thankful that I had the  most understanding family supporting me for 27 years. BUT....

                                              My worst nightmare was leaving my hometown.....