started modelling at the age of '13'

The most depressing day for me was that my parents decided to let me and my brother experience the city live. It wasn't sad for my parents or brother but was hurtful for me as I am leaving my hometown! But at the same time I had a 10% of happiness as I could explore more about city and I was extremely excited for school.

I studied nutrition and health psychology. I was 13 in year 1997 and had thought of pursuing modelling. I told my parents and I was shocked and glad that they agreed and convinced me to register before time eats up my day. I entered the Annual Dolly Magazine/Impulse Model Competition and surprisingly won the competition. I soon got and email from the most famous Ellizer Maddie, she has confirmed and registered my name for the photo shoot in Sydney. I had to fly off a week before my 14th birthday and bought extra tickets for my family and thought of celebrating it in Sydney instead. I admit being a model is fun as I can express my beauty and flaws to public but I also had that insecures when I'm on the stage, the flashes that hit my eyes made me lose confident as if I thought I was gonna trip and fall anytime.
That was also the day that I had to reflect on what I was doing before I continue this 'dream' I call. Few days later I came out of the news paper saying ''concerned outrage at a young age'' The controversy raised concerns about the glorification of young girls within the fashion, beauty, and entertainment industries. It seems exciting to see me on the newspaper but behind this good pictures there was a picture of me during the annual dolly but they edited me in a swimming suit! They just made something out of nothing! My mom use to tell me ''be yourself not what people want you to be'' I realised what she was trying to say...I had an Idea that wouldn't stop me from modelling but at the same time be myself for a moment. I discussed every little detail to my parents so they actually agreed to It.

I signed the Chic Management's Sydney division and received considerable commercial exposure after a series of beachwear ads predominantly for Australian surf chain Billabong in which I was modelling surf brands like Roxy example. All of this actually increased my profile in Australia and Asian markets, after which I decided to relocate myself to New York where I became a co-worker of Bowery Ballroom. Everything seemed to work out until.....