Black silence

Black
All I could see
I felt black , my body throbbing everywhere like I had hurtled down the side of a building.

I could hear black , it was like a swallowing sea of popping sounds. It was irritating , amplified by my strong sense of hearing.

But if i focused on my other senses , I could block it out for some time.

It smelt dark , a pungent smell that smelt like hospital antiseptic but also mildew , damp.

But mostly , I could see black.
Everywhere
No light whatsoever . Just darkness. It was like I was dead. But I knew I could not be.
I still felt the pain.

Or can ghosts feel pain
That is IF they did exist.

That frightened me a lot .
Not knowing where I was , what was around me, what I was
It was like a prison.
I did not even bother to search around. I was scared out of my wits and too tired.

I closed my eyes , seeing as I could not see any difference when I had my eyes opened and it only took more energy.

After some time I started dreaming , flashbacks of what used to be.
Since we were immortals and never died , the essence of the immortal before you was also left with you.
Who they use to be , their most loved memories .

I particularly remember one dream.

It was of a woman. She was immortal , I could feel it.

This was before the raptures began. When immortals still lived in The World  and either did not know or didn't even care about us.

She was walking through a park with her dog.
Toto she called him.
The park was green with the most beautiful flowers. It had posters on how to save the world in each corner , everything about it encouraging The World to sAve itself.

Recycling bins everywhere
Benches to sit in
Large trees to provide shade

It was perfect. It was like it cast a spell on everyone who even thought about it to be happy and content.

I bet they were thousands of places like that.

She finished her walk and started heading home. With her dog leading.
It was a cool and breezy day.
Streets were deserted.

As she rounded the last corner and started walking towards her house , she saw a small movement in one of the windows.
Simaltaneously she saw her neighbours watching her creepily like they had been waiting for her to come back.

She just ignored it and went into her home , but the stares did not stop.

This went on for a very long time.

Apparently rumors had been circulating in her neighbourhood.
They had been noticing the small things about her.
They had been circulating so much that stories were coming out of the blue , she is an alien. She is a curse.

Immortals all all round the world started feeling hostile and insecure.

The was a reason this passed as a huge memory , enough for it to have been passed down to me.
This was the start of something , something that changed my life.
Something that led us to The Haven .

THIS WAS THE BEGINNING OF THE RAPTURE

-----------------
So hi guys.

I  know this is really confusing so here's some tips:
Th rapture is when all the humans started killing immortals like when they identified us and stuff.

And like immortals don't die right. We just get reborn again.
And after every 3 lifetimes they reproduce.
Okay I say lifetime cause i have not decided how long they live .
But I think it's a long time