Author's Note

Copyright © 2015 by Elle France

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

This story is made only for entertainment purposes. It is purely fictitious. Any real life circumstance or happening stated in the story is just purely coincidental. This story is made by an amateur author. It may contain grammatical and typographical errors.

*****

Hi, guys! Long time, no write! (Yeah, like anyone cares) So I've been thinking lots of stories during my long summer (imagine, 4 months of summer), I ended up drafting NONE. I had this bizarre idea, but I ended up not publishing it because 1) the content was too heavy to handle, especially the fact that Wattpad is sensitive when it comes to contents; 2) I couldn't handle the content itself. It's like my own story has turned me into its own puppet. Weird to say, but it's true.

Anyway, so this story that I'll be posting is waaay lighter than the dark story that I was talking about. Also, I apologize for not finishing my other story (Canon), because my mind drifted to the dark story that I was talking about earlier. I was too stunned by its possible outcome.

What I like about the story that I'll be making right now is that, there are lots of beautiful references that inspired this story, and I can't wait to share them. (Also, pardon me for some terms that are apparently jargon. I've been applying some terms that I've learned this college. I'll try to lessen them as possible.)

So yeah, happy reading!

Xoxo,
hashtagtayga