Schlors for Nation

Part 1
A normal day rose with bright sunshine everything was so perfect but in the bright sunlight there was a wicked shadow of darkness.Wait! First things first.It all started on this day I still remember the day of our destruction.I wish i had'nt gone to college that day.-Marry Smith.
"Hey,Snow what's upp??"Just reading dude"And here is he the schlor of our college Sam Snow ,sitting in the library alone reading a book"!!"Hey louis come have a seat"said sam"Surely dude"said louis ."What r u reading said louis in an introgative tone .10 Haunted places in Martina said sam.(Sam was a verry studious boy and was smart too; but he loved a girl ,his eyes were light blue with little water reflecting sunlight with blonde short hair and a well build body on the other hand Louis had a sweet voice white hair and wore a cute pair of glasses and he was a phone addict always on phone ( i think that he was using his phone in bathroom too) he sung songs for couples in cafetria and was girls favourite .

End of part one to be continued.......

Hey guys hope u liked the start please feel free to express ur views in front of me and dont be silent readers please comment and like and keep reading;)