SCHLORS FOR NATION

Part 2

Recap:-
.10 Haunted places in Martina said sam.(Sam was a verry studious boy and was smart too; but he loved a girl ,his eyes were light blue with little water reflecting sunlight with blonde short hair and a well build body on the other hand Louis had a sweet voice white hair and wore a cute pair of glasses and he was a phone addict always on phone ( i think that he was using his phone in bathroom too) he sung songs for couples in cafetria and was girls favourite .
End of recap
Sam looked at Louis in a haunted way and asked we could plan for the bunglow 36.b,and added a question tag should we?? Louis smiled wickedly at Sam and said aa.a.a...a i was waiting for an adventure adventure ... like this .y........y......yes i am in Sam said in a frightened tone b...but.. can we take Marry and Anna with us we will have ff....ffun .
Sams P.O.V
I knew Sam was frightened and so was i but t tried to laugh but it was fake something was stopping us frm thinking about that place as Sam said about Anna and Marry a feeling evoked in me shivering from my spine but i was still frightened and was unable to speak........
Louis's P.O.V
I was speeachless i dont know why but something some kind of feeling evoked some..s..some kind of warning i didnt knew but i was still afraid aaa ..aa i couldn't think about that movement but i was really shivered and so was sam i thought u was really afraid didnt knew why.....

"Hey,Guys" shouted Marry but Louis didnt reply Sam shouted with a soft voice hey Marry .Marry came here and pulled a chair and sat beside Sam and kept her pink bag on the table

End of part 2 to be continued........

Guys keep reading coment like and thanks for 3 reads pls like and pls do comment where i go wrong and stay tuned;)