The beginning.

Hello and welcome to our first book. The story was inspired by our real friends. We changed there names because we thaught it was fun, and the characters are inspired by them so not exectly the same. We wrote there story's all together in this book. So this is going to be about nine persons and written by sky and jill. But after all this, lets get in to the story.

"So where do you want to go?"
"Everywhere."
"Lets go then."

The start of an awesome time.
We wanted to go on a roadtrip for a very long time only we always had problems with where we wanted to go. Now that we knew where we wanted to go and with who, we were planning our trip. We were planning to go with our volkswagen van and our other car to go to all the countrys in the world.

After all the planning and discussing we where ready to go on our adventure. But wait, you don't even know who are going on this adventure. Well, let me introduce you to my friends.

The girls.
First you have me who is writing this now. My name is sky and I will tell you all our story's about the adventures we had. I have blond short hair with curls and blue eyes. I am one off the weirdest girls in our group.

Than we have Jill. She is my editer and one off my best friends. She has brown straght hair and brown eyes. She has a weird obsession with cute boys. She is also the oldist in our group.

Olivia is a lovely girl with short brown curly hair and hazel eyes and a adorible green glasses. Olivia is the girl that made this whole travel plan with me. She is super nice but sometimes a little weird.

Than there is Romee who feels like a sister to me. She has blond straight hair and blue eyes. She is crazy about her cats. Romee is the mom off the group but weirdly she is the youngest.

Dianna is the shortest girl in our friends group but she not the youngest. She has long straight brown hair and blue grayish eyes. Dianna is obsesed with dolfins and her instagram fanaccount.

Summer always looks good, she always has a tan and is pretty energetic. She has dyed blond hair and brown eyes and a pair off awesome black glitter glassis. She is the most energetic in our group and always happy.

Emma is a super nice girl and the funnyist off us all. Emma's laugh is so contagiously that you don't laugh at her jokes but her laugh. She has curly brown hair and blue eyes.

Maddie is our tumblr chick and is pretty cool. She has dyed white greyish hair and sparkly blue eyes. She is a pretty stylish girl.

Jamie is our more edgy girl. She has red / dark brown hair and blue eyes. She is shy but with us, not at all.

That are the nine head characters and the girls who are going on the andventure.

The beginning off the adventure.
The first country that we where going to was denmark. But first we needed to get out our frog country: The Netherlands. We hope won't die.

We had all our luggage packed and we were ready to go. Jill and summer went in the car with all the luggage. Me and Olivia went in the front off the volkswagen van. Dianna, Romee and Maddie in the middel and Emma and Jamie were going all the way in the back. We thaught we were ready to leave, but we were wrong.

We hope you liked this chapter and our book idea.