chapter 3

*Jason*

This little stupid bitch is getting on my last nerve. We had sex not married. She keeps calling me and texting me and am like bitch I fucked you not get you pregnant.

I hate seeing Taylor acting like that all bitchy and all. I mean she can be a DIVA at times but over all she is good and I mean good in bed also. To believe a girl like her let a guy like me had sex with her even though it was once. I can not believe that she took her own virginity on her 16 birthday. I was surprised well am the only one she told about that. I pictured myself fucking her one last time if that's possible.

What can I say I had feelings for her but a guy like me can't show emotions for any chick at all. Being the most popular guy on school an the number one Quarter Back on the football team I had a reputation to stand up to. I could have any girl in this school even if it is a one time stand. They wanted me an I wanted to get laid so it's a win win for bout of us.

*Taylor*

Hold on to my tray a bit I said to Ciara and please Cara can you help me up on the table I have an announcement to make.
This was a normal routine for the entire West Beach High to turn an face THE RANCH when ever any one popular gets on the center table. Listen up everyone I shouted out then there was a crush complete silence across the cafeteria." I am having this part at my house in Saturday night get your invitations from any one that sits up on THE RANCH an just do you know popular,cute it cool people only...Love yah" I shouted across the cafeteria.

Kylie: having a party and I haven't been shopping ad yet....what a pitty

Cara: you don't have to go shopping. Remember the summer collection we bought,you haven't wore any has yet. Pick something out from that

Kylie: Those were so last year an besides a gut has needs so amma go shopping

Ciara: I know were my mall is ( smiling suspiciously).... Taylors closet

Me: luckly I have a new surprise ( as I dangled a key in front of her ).

So here it is chapter three. I tried my best with this book and has I said the chapters are very short.
The girl Jason hocked up with in the mm
Please vote an comment ok...love yah

:-) :-) :-)

Vote an comment ok

Mwah mwah

:-) :-)