Chapter 1.

This is my first story, hope you guys like it:) I'll try to make it original, if you have any advise about how I can make this story better I would love to hear it! I'll stop babbling now so you can read this story, have fun reading!

Chapter 1.

   ~~~*~~~

He was leaning in closer and closer, his dark brown eyes flickering from my eyes to my lips. I knew what he was going to do. My heart was going crazy in my chest as his lips were just an inch away, one more second---

"WAKE UP SHAKE YOUR BOOTIE, WAKE UP SHAKE YOUR BOOTIE, WAKE UP SHAKE YOUR BOOTIE, WAKE UP!" My brother sang loudly, waking me up from dreamland. I was literally about to cry, he woke me up as I was getting to the good part of my dream.

" I am going to kill you Drake! A slow painful death." I said with a glare, I hated being woke up. He knew that he was in deep shit so he ran out of my room quicker than Usain Bolt. I reluctantly got up from my warm bed, planning Drake's death in my head, I will get a bread knife and slowly stab him in the back so he will be in so much pain he won't be able to move, then I'll twist it around and slowly take it out, God I sound like a criminal. As I was thinking how good I would be at being a killer, I made my way downstairs ready for breakfast. It was the first day of summer break and I already wanted to kill my older brother.

I sat down on the cold metal chair in the kitchen, after making myself a bowl of Coco Pops. Man I love these. They are like heaven in a bowl.

"Hey Belle, we cool?'' Drake asked wearily, still standing in the doorway just in case I attacked him.

"Yea, I guess we're cool." I said with a huff. I heard him mutter a 'thank fuck' under his breathe and made his way to the fridge. Ha, he isn't getting away with it that easily. I grabbed my orange juice that I poured earlier and tipped it over Drakes head, not what I planned but better than what was going around in my head.

"AHH, THE FUCK?" He shouted, as the oj drenched his shirt. I burst out laughing at the sight of his face, God I should've recorded this. I felt a six pack coming on from all this laughing.

"Didn't think I'd let you off that easily Drakey-poo did ya? Paybacks a bitch." I smirked at him, wiping a tear from the corner of my eye, as he glared at me.

I was still laughing when I got to my room. That was hilarious.

I had a shower and changed into some denim shorts and a white tank top. It is so sunny today, I loved it.

I made my way downstairs to find Drake sitting on the couch watching tv. He had changed from what he was wearing earlier, I could tell because he wasn't dripping in oj. I plopped down beside him, chuckling at the event that happened not so long ago.

"So what's on the agenda for today?" I asked cheerily.

"Yea, about that, I have some good news and some bad news, well for you anyway." He said, facing me.

"What is it?.." I asked, getting kind of scared of what the bad news was.

"Well, do you know that villa we have in Miami? We're going there for the summer." Drake grinned.

"Seriously? Oh my gosh, when? I need to start packing. Oh I can just imagine it, sitting on the beach, sunbathing, hot guys, swim--wait what's the bad news?" I asked, my excitement falling a few notches.

"Well, um...my teammates are coming. Not all of them, just like seven or eight. Oh and sorry sis but you can't invite any of your friends because all the rooms are full with my friends, sorry." He said.

"Drake, you know that's fine with me, as long as they don't watch me twenty four seven like you will, I'm cool with it, and no worries about not being able to invite a friend, Chloe is going away for the summer to visit her grand parents anyway and I'm not really close to any other girls to invite them for the summer to Miami ." I chuckled.

"Phew, I thought you weren't going to like them coming along." He chuckled, wiping fake sweat from his forehead.

"So when are we going?" I asked, grinning like a maniac.

"Our flight leaves at 11 o'clock tonight, so you betta hurry yo ass and get packing." He said. I shot up and ran up the stairs before you could say my ass is on fire. It was 1 so I had to hurry and get everything ready, I know what you're thinking I have like nine hours till I have to go, but if I wanted to pack, have a quick nap, paint my nails and shave my legs I had to start now. I'm always the one everyone's waiting for, I don't know how but it's always me.

After running around like a headless chicken for about five hours, I could finally relax and take a two hour nap before pampering myself for an hour or two. I had finished packing, my suitcase is full of shorts, tank tops, skirts, dresses, bikini's and shoes; all of the essentials for a summer in Miami. I can't wait to get there, I wonder if any of the guys has changed much? I haven't seen them for like two years since they went off to university but I'm guessing they'll still be the over protective bunch of guys like my brother. God I hated it, my brother scares off any guy that approaches me, his friends did to but since they all went to university they don't get to, which is a good thing. I hope they wont be watching my every move in Miami, I'm hoping to find that summer love there. I've always wanted to meet a guy just for the summer, I can then cross it off of my bucket list. This is going to be a summer to remember, and I can't wait 'till it begins.

~~~*~~~

Hey guys, so this chapter isn't very interesting  chapter but I promise the next chapter will be better and longer! I hope you want to read on, the next chapter you will meet the teammates! If you have advice for me please message me or drop a comment. Share&vote&comment. So keep riding your unicorn 'till the next chapter. Picture of Belle on the side (Nina Dobrev)>>>

xoxo