Chapter 2.

Chapter 2.

~~~*~~~

Belle's POV:

"Belle, hurry yo ass down here! we gotta go to the airport!" Drake yelled up the stairs.

"I'm coming! Jeez." I replied. Remember how I was supposed to only sleep for an hour or two? Well I didn't set an alarm so I ended up sleeping over. Oops. I grabbed my suitcase and lugged it down the stairs. No it's fine drake, just let the little weak girl carry the big heavy suitcase down the long stairs. I thought sarcastically.

"Finally, get in the car, the guys are waiting for us." Drake said while pushing me out the door.

"Who's coming again?" I asked while jumping into the car.

"Jake, Nate, Mason, Dan, Tom, Matt, Drew and Blake." He replied while driving to the airport.

"Right.." I mumbled. He just had to go and invite all the hot ones. What the hell am I going to do? I have to spend all summer with them, they probably all have amazing bodies, and girls will be all around them 24/7. Great. Well as long as I meet other hot guys there I'm fine. Let's just hope the guys will actually let me hang out with boys.

After singing along to every song that came on the radio we were finally at the airport where all the guys were waiting. Aw man, they are all hotter than I remember. Fuck.

"Hey guys." I smiled, trying to cover up that I was staring at them all.

"Hey B" They all said in unison. I could tell they were staring a bit too, I wouldn't blame them it's been like a year and I've changed a bit to. My braces have came off and my acne has cleared up, so I could tell they were taking in the new grown up me.

After a few awkward minutes of silence, we placed our bags into the machine thing and made our way into the waiting room. Not long after we all boarded the plane. I looked at my ticket and it said 24B. I placed my bag above the seat and sat in the window seat. I looked to see where all the boys were sitting and saw that they were all spread across three rows of three seated seats. I was about to ask them why I had to be the one sitting on my own but immediately shut my mouth when a really hot guy sat next to me.

"Hey, I guess we're sitting next to each other on this flight. My names Josh, what's yours?" He asked with a friendly smile. He had brown hair and bright blue eyes.

"Hey my name's Belle" I replied.

We didn't stop laughing and talking throughout the whole flight. All the time we were talking I could feel the guys' glares burning into my head. Still over protective I see. They never took their eyes off of me and Josh. It was so annoying and I think Josh could feel them staring but thankfully he didn't say anything.

"If you would all fasten your seatbelts, we will be landing shortly." The overly happy women in the front of the plain informed us. How do these people be so happy all day? They had to ask people what they want every hour, deal with annoying children and also their feet must be hurting really bad from walking up and down these aisles for hours. I honestly don't know how they keep that massive grin on their faces.

"So, where are you staying this summer?" Josh asked me.

"Some place in Miami, I'm not really sure where. Me and my brother and his friends are staying in our villa for the whole summer." I replied with a smile.

"I'm staying in Miami as well, we might bump into each other sometime." He winked at me. I blushed a little but he didn't notice. The plane landed and we all got off into the hot Miami air. We all got our bags and went to go hire a car.

"So B, who was that guy that was flirting with you?" Mason asked. I could tell everyone else wanted to know because they all leaned in a little closer.