I'll wait 'till you come again

~~ONE SHOT STORY~~
.
.
.
.
.
=========================

For everyone knows I am an average girl. I am a normal girl that has a normal life with my school days, I am a very confident person for my academics and different activities. But there is only one person that causes my gut to get nervous when I'm around him, my only dream guy named Lloyd Steve McHenry. I love all those people around me especially when I'm hanging out with my best friend named Richard Jones.

The only different of myself with others is I don't have parents but I have a very protective brother that also named Si Marny Fonso. He's too protective brothern like being whenever a little scratch on my body appear he will get mad. Me and my best friend always in a party bar if we have time having a bonding time and enjoy as much as we can. For all know let's started with my journey in life I am Shannie Avan Fonso that everybody knows me as Ava.

"Shan Shan can you stop day dreaming we are in a trip so we are supposed to enjoy this day" I heard a very musculine voice that snaps me out in thinking on my own thoughts.

"Oh I'm so sorry Bebs Ric I'm just wondering what should we do up in the hill?" I said partly a lie, I wish he would believe me. And for everyone need to know he is my only best friend for specific a jerk friend and i call him Bebs Ric, thats our nickname with each other and Shan Shan for me as he call me like that.
.

.
.

~~~~~~

"Shan we are here already" Bebs Ric remind me after almost 30 minutes

"Oh my god!! Its so beautiful here" i said jumping up and down as the excitement hit me when I saw the beautiful view of the high hill.

"I know, that's why i bring you here" he said giving me huge grin

"Thanks, you really know me" i said smiling wide and give him a hug.

"Of course you need to thank me for a lot also give my charms a thank you" he said with a wink

"And why would I? Does your charm done something about our trip today?" I said raising my eyebrow

"Of course it did a lot"

"And what it is?"

"I used my charm at the girl in the post cashier so our ride is free" he laugh at his thought "My charm is the only one I need cause it did a lot of my needs. Just don't deny and admit it, you are affected by my charm everyone dies just to be with me as they will grant what I want" he said very proud

"Oh my god!" I said as i cover my mouth with my hand and give him a disgust look "Never in my entire life that i would been in love with a jerk and crazy guy like you. As in never I would rather die if the only choice is to be with you and first I'm not your fling, second don't ever compare with those crazy sluts and third I'm not denying cause there's nothing to admit." I finish and give him a death glare

"Oh just calm down you're too defensive I'm just telling the truth"

"Urggh why on earth God give me best friend like you, you're an idiot cause there's nothing true on what you said earlier"

"Oh come on i know you very well you're a shy type when it comes to me so it's fine" he said as he put her left arm around my shoulder "Lets go we need to start our journey so the darkness will not consume us"