1. iggy and the stripper gloves

on a really boring and random Thursday, fang was reading through really weird and random comments on his blog. he was in the middle of a comment about someone capturing and raping him in his sleep (insert disgusted fang face here) when the front door of dr. m's house slam shut and Iggy ran into fang's room.

                "ohmygodfangyou'llneverguesswhatmaxgotmeathomedepot!!!!!" Iggy squealed. fang looked up at Iggy, annoyed at his sudden presence.

                "Iggy, either slow down and repeat what you said, or shut up and leave." fang yelled.

                "you'll never guess what max got me at home depot!" Iggy said, and before fang could respond, Iggy held out a package of orange gloves and shrieked, "STRIPPER GLOVES!!!" even though they clearly say STRIPING GLOVES.

                "did max happen to get you a life also?" fang muttered.

                "what?"

                "nothing. so, what are you going to do with stripper gloves?" Iggy smiled and evil smile only Iggy could pull off.

                "want me to show you?" *insert Iggy wiggling eyebrows evilly here*

                "dear god no!" fang yelled, and Iggy laughed like a maniac.

                "c'mon, please? I have nobody else to practice on…"

                "NO! GET OUT!" fang yelled, shoving Iggy out of his room.