2. iggy's chicken pox and fang's avian bird flu

it was a quiet saturday, with angel, Gazzy, and nudge playing bs with cards, max was reading, and Ella was helping dr. m make cookies. then, at the most quiet time, Iggy runs into the room, with fang following.

                "IGGY! GIVE THE CHICKEN'S POX BACK!" fang yelled.

                "NOT UNTIL YOU GIVE THE NYQUIL BACK TO THE FISH!"

                "I DIDN'T TAKE THE NYQUIL FROM THE FISH!"

                "LIAR! DON'T MAKE ME DONKEY KONG YOU!"

                "DON'T MAKE ME TAKE THE CHICKEN'S POX FROM YOU BY FORCE!"

                "YOU CAN'T EVEN TOUCH ME!"

                "whoa whoa guys! what's going on?!" max said, confused.

                "HE TOOK THE CHICKEN'S POX!" fang yelled, pointing to Iggy.

                "HE TOOK THE NYQUIL FROM THE FISH!" Iggy yelled, pointing at fang. fang turned to Iggy and shook a fist at him.

                "Iggy, I SWEAR TO DRUNK, I'M NOT GOD!!!" Fang yelled. Iggy went into this random fighting stance, which looked like a cross between a kangaroo trying to play pat-a-cake with an elephant and Chuck Norris swimming in a kiddie pool with a bikini on. not a pretty sight, angel thought to max.

                "will you two stop it already??" max, Ella and dr. m screamed.

                "NO! WE HAVE TO STOP JUSTIN BIEBER FROM EATING MARIO!!!" fang and Iggy yelled, then they ran out of the room, leaving a confused flock (not to mention a non-winged dr. m and Ella.)