1 return

I arrived back home to the house that I grew up in do you know what the hardest thing in life is??? going back to the place where it all began and to see it in ruins I sighed and made my way up our old porch stairs I kicked away and old burn plank of wood that was in front of the door looks like it came from the roof I swung open the door and winced at the loud creaking sound that made my wolf senses go wild. I walked into our burn living room to find that the only thing that isn't burnt to the crisp is our old couch I smiled I had some of the funniest times in here

*Flash back*

"bet you can't catch me" my 4 year old self sang 10 year old Derick grinned at me cockily "oh yah" she said taking a step closer to me he flashed his golden eyes at me "I bet I can" I giggled and flashed my golden eyes and him and took off. I ran around the garden while Derick was chasing after me I looked over my shoulder to see me hot on my trail I pocked my tongue out at him he returned the action I smiled and ran into the kitchen our mum was standing over the stove making us dinner "mummy" I yelled she turned around and looked at me amused "what did you do?" she asked I smiled cheekily at her "nothing" I sang just then Derick burst into the kitchen he smiled evilly at me"bye" I shouted and ran out of the kitchen I sprinted into the living room to find Cora and Laura watching t.v "heeelllppp meee" I whined I jumped onto Laura's lap knowing she would protect me."Derick stormed into the living room scanning the room until his eyes fell on me I gulped he smirked "Laura give me Dylan" he said while taking three steps closer I shuffled closer into Laura she chuckled and warped her arms around my waist she made a thinking face "ummm no" she replied sending him a cheeky smile "awww" he pouted I looked over at Cora and raised a single eye brow she snorted and cracked up laughing look back on it now I know why she found that funny imagine a 4 year old doing that. "Well then" Derick trailed off "I guess I'll" he didn't finished because he lunged at me and Laura I let out a shriek he landed between Cora and Laura and he started tickling them we were all laughing until we were on the floor I miss my family.

Flash back over*

I wiped a stray tear off my cheek and walked up the stairs into my old room it wasn't all burned most of my old things I had as a child was still here I picked up my old doll and tucked it under my arm I went over to my book shelf and looked at all the photos I had out of every one in the family I was most closes to Derick I miss that goofball there was a picture of the day me and Derick got into a pillow fight feathers when every where I picked it up and took it tears were streaming down my face I wiped them away with the back of my hand I also grabbed the photo of the day of our family gathering I put them in my bag and made my way to Derick's room. I pushed open the door and looked around just as he left it blue on the walls basketball posters and wolves on the walls his basketball on his bed I picked it and started bouncing it around I smiled he would always try and teach me to play I tucked in under my arm I went over to his desk to find a scrap book filled with pictures of me and my siblings I flicked through some of the pages crying as I turned to the next. I slammed the book shut that is enough memory's for today I went back outside and hoped into the car now to find my apartment.

I pulled up outside an old apartment building looks like this is it I parked my car and pulled out my keys and unlocked my door it was a nice place it had a big kitchen and living room three bathrooms one up stairs and down stairs and one in my room I had three bedrooms and a study I also had a shed out back with a garden that led to back to the forest I sighed this is going to take me a while to unpack. After 6 hours the living room and kitchen stuff was all unpacked I had also put all my text books and my big apple computer in the study it's time to unpack my personal stuff I made my way out to the car and grabbing three boxes and tried to find where the front doors is. I was too busy trying to find the door I didn't hear or smell anyone coming "need any help" a voice asked I jumped nearly drooped all the boxes but that is not the only reason I nearly drooped my boxes the guy smelled of a wearwolf I glanced down at my bracelet feeling happy that I didn't take it off you see wearwovles give off a certain smell like any other supernatural creature can but you can mask the smell so I got this bracelet and now I am saveish. "Yes" I finally reply  he took two boxes and I could finally see his face he had shaggy brown hair with brown eyes he was tall and had broad shoulders he gave me a crook grin "Scott" he said reaching his hand out for me to shake "Dylan" I said taking his hand I smiled at him warmly "thank you" I said as we walk through the front door "just put them in the living room" I called he nodded and went into the living room I ran up stairs with my box and placed on my bed I charged down the stairs again to find him at the bottom "need anymore help?" he asked I smiled "umm do you by any chances go to becon hills high school?" I asked biting me lip he chuckles and nods "phew" I sighed wiping my fore head "a some one I know of will be there" he laughed I couldn't help but join. "See you tomorrow Scott" I called "bye Dylan" he shouted I closed the door and headed into my study to look and see if I have any emails I sat down in my office chair and logged on I had one email from my untie she was away during the fire.

Dear Dylan 

Hows it going over there?? have you settled in alright? I hope you make some new friends you need someone to be a teenager with I hope to hear from you soon

Lots of love untie Jill

I smiled that women just makes my mood change from bad to good in a heart beat I clicked the reply button 

Dear Untie Jill

Every thing is fine just how I left it I really did miss this place! I have just unpacked my new apartment and its great I start school tomorrow!!! wish me luck and I will try harder to make friends this year but I don't make any promises

Lots of love Dylan

I singed off and shuffled into my bed room and chucked on my pjs and brushed my teeth and tied my hair up in a brad and collapsed on my bed fist day of school starts tomorrow I thought and that was last thing I thought before I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

Done!!!!!! yay its up 

can't wait for you all to read my next chapter comment what you think 

This is what Dylan looks like