Prologue

It' the Final match.  Winner takes it all. 10 minutes left. The match is level. Blood pumping. Adrenaline raging. Heart racing.

The opposition is putting pressure on your defense.
A center back tackles to get the ball.
Your team wins ball.
The coach signals to counter attack.
A teammate crosses it up forward of the pitch.
You run up to the box.
You were able to catch the ball with your feet.
The keeper runs at you and tries to save it.
You position to shoot while gets ready grab it.
seconds later.

BOOM!

*Silence*

At this point probably don't know what's happening around this or why I started with an ending football match, so before we go on to the story so I want you to imagine, yes imagine, you standing with 21 other players, in a wide field. Stands at the side, packed with people chanting for the team. Flood lights flashing brightly, filling light in every dark corner of the field, and one ball in the center of the pitch. It has many names but we'll call it football. The one they the call "the beautiful game". That feeling when you walk out of that tunnel to the field. The passion of a team. The glorious feeling of a win and the shame of defeat.  It's not just a game when you step on the pitch, It's a battle. That's the story. So why not we get ready to start this match, shall we? Hope you got the season pass because this is gonna be heck of a game!

Date Started: July 27, 2016

Ninety Minutes
All Rights Reserved©