Insane Niall

((Yay! Niall finally gets his own chapter! And a mind!))

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NIALL POV↓↓

Staring at the ceiling, I realized something. I realized I was crazy. My mind was gone. I can't even remember the past week, except for a few images that flashed through my mind. Painful images.

Leaving the room with Sam, leaving Zayn, Harry, and Louis behind with Greg's body. I remember the feeling of my face pressed against Harry's chest his in my hair. I could still feel his warm, shaky breath against my scalp, his warm tears down my neck.

I can still remember when Zayn left, angry with Sam for taking him, only to return later in a fit of tears. I can still hear his screams and questions, pondering life and who he was. I remember sitting on the living room couch, watching as Sam shoved him through Tue house so he could be locked in that room again. The room that, only hours before, held screams of someone else. Pleas for help, sobs, and cries for Zayn, who wasn't even here. I think it was Louis, but he's dead now, isn't he? He's gone, stuck with Liam, wherever they went.

One last memory flashed through my mind, a sad one. I was sitting on the cold, cement floor of the room, shaking and screaming for no other reason then to hear my own voice. Harry, Zayn, and Louis were ignoring me, but they had pained looks like my screaming hurt them. When I stopped, I asked where Liam was. I didn't realize he was dead then. I blocked it out. Zayn lied, told me he's be back soon, and I believed him. I would have kept believing him, too, if it weren't for Harry. He told me the truth, that Liam was dead, which caused me to break down in tears, crying and carrying on. The others got into a huge fight, their screams at each other echoing around in my empty head, making me cringe. Finally, Sam said something that caused Louis to get so angry, he attempted to break the chains holding him in place. And honestly, it scared me to death. (Get it? Cause... Now he's dead... Haaa... Okay sorry) Zayn and Harry backed down, both moving towards me. Again, I felt Harry bury his head into my hair as I squeezed my eyes shut, gritted my teeth, and remained rigid. My face was pressed against Zayn's neck, but he was watching Louis in shock.

That's it. That's all I remember since Liam slapped me in the face and then left. Since the last time I saw him. Well, alive, anyway.

And that brings me around to the dream, still lingering in my mind. Was it just a dream? Nothing more? I'd like to believe it was, that it meant nothing, but something tells me it wasn't. Liam and Louis told me to kill everyone. Everyone. Not a single sole would be allowed to live. But why? Was Liam right? Was the whole town in on Sam's scheme to kill us all? Was it true?

I heard voices from outside. Well, there's only one way to find out, then. I climbed out of bed, stumbling slightly when I realized this was the first time I would have to face Sam sane. How do I act? How have I been acting? Well, an insane person would do the opposite of what a sane person would, so, I'll just do that, I guess. I pressed my ear to the door, first, just to see what I could hear. Only happy chatter from a bunch of girls. Maybe Liam wasn't telling the truth, then? Maybe he didn't know what he was talking about.

I mentally smacked myself. He's dead. Dead people can't lie... Can they? Well, I don't think so, anyway. Well, I mean, if the roles were reversed and it was Louis and I trying to save him, Zayn, and Harry, I wouldn't lie. I don't think that would be funny.

I opened the door and stepped into the hallway, making everyone look at me. There were 6 girls in the den, not counting Sam, because... Well, she killed Liam and Louis. She was no longer a human being in my eyes. I started panicking, what would insane Niall say?