Chapter 32

"Take care of yourself, Mila!" Alejandro told Camila before sighing sadly and wrapping his arms around his daughter's tiny body.

"I will, dad!" Camila assured him. "Bye, mom!"

"Bye Camilita!" Sinuhe said while involving Camila in a hug. "Have a safe flight!"

"I'm gonna miss you, Kaki..." Sofia pouted at Camila whose eyes immediately gone wet at the view of her little sister's noticeable sadness over seeing her leave again.

"I'm gonna miss you too, Sofi!" Camila hugged her sister as tight as she could. "I promise I'll be back soon!"

"Alright!" Sofia nodded at Camila. "But fast, please!"

Camila showed Sofia a tiny smile before hugging her mother and her father again.

"Are you ready?" Lauren approached to the family and interlaced her fingers with Camila's. She knew that was a hard moment for Camila. "The flight is almost leaving!"

"I'm ready." Camila nodded at Lauren who approached her lips to Camila's forehead, leaving a long kiss there.

"Goodbye, Mr. and Mrs. Cabello! It was a pleasure to meet you again!" Lauren told them with a gentle smile on her face before leaning in to hug them without letting go of Camila's hand.

"It was a pleasure to have you here too, Lauren!" Sinuhe said.

"Come back with Camila at anytime!" Alejandro told Lauren sincerely.

"I will!" Lauren affirmed. "Well, we really need to leave now!"

"Sure!" Alejandro nodded "Go, go!"

"Bye!" Camila waved at her family with tears in her eyes while walking away from them.

"Bye Mila!" They said almost at the same time.

As soon as Camila and Lauren passed through the entrance for the place where they were going to wait for the time of their flight, Camila literally fell on Lauren's arms and started crying.

"Camila..." Lauren called for her name sadly. She didn't like to see Camila like that at all. "Camila... Baby!"

"I... Lauren... I al-already miss them!" Camila sobbed frantically.

"Shhh..." Lauren mumbled while caressing the back of Camila's head softly. "I promise I'll bring you here as soon as I can!"

"But I don't wanna leave them, Lauren..." Camila told her.

"I know, babe... I know..." Lauren mumbled. "I'm glad my family didn't come to the airport too or I would be like that too..."

"Yeah..." Camila agreed "At least you said goodbye to them at home and didn't have to pass through this at the corridor of an airport..."

"True!" Lauren said before laughing at Camila's observation. Even sad, Camila was able to always see the funny part of it and she always made people laugh. Lauren loved that. "Are you feeling good to go now?"

"I guess..." Camila nodded at Lauren who took her hand and started walking with her towards the right gate they were boarding on.

"The flight is about to take over. Please take your seats and enjoy your flight. Thank you for choosing our company." The pilot said through the microphone while everyone started putting their seatbelts on.

"I don't wanna leave..." Camila mumbled with a baby voice.

"We're coming back, love!" Lauren tried to comfort her while wrapping her right arm around her shoulders and pulling her closer.