Chapter 2

I walked straight to the car. "Your so dominant hahahhaha" Fran said clearly under the effect of what ever she drank, nothing new. "I'm dropping you off to your place, sit in the car NOW" I said getting frustrated. "Okay, fine, bitch" she said acting extremely bipolar, actually that would be an understatement.

-----------Skip Car Ride-----------
"Alright Imma drop you off to your room" I said grabbing her hand and practically dragging her upstairs to her room, the struggles are real. "There, that's my room" Fran said entering her room. "Alrighty" I said. I opened the door and she passed out right after laying on her bed. "Goodnight" I whispered as I tucked her in bed. There...I'm off to my old boring routine.

--------Next Day At School------
I got off my school bus and headed right into school. "Hey" I heard someone from the back. I turned around to witness the one and only Sam Wilkinson, this day is off to a great start. I quickly took the time to observe his features. He looked like a typical fuckboy, and his name really suits the fuckboy repute. "Like what you see" he said cockily. "Naah" I said walking off. "I don't bite" he said running after me. "What's your name?" he asked losing his breath. "Imogen, now can you fuck off?" I said rolling my eyes. "Rude" he said and ran to his class.

-----------Skip To Lunch-------
"Hey wasssssuuuuppp" Fran said walking up to me and hugging the shit out of me. "I'm sorry for last night Immie...but thanks for dropping me off" she said with a smile. "Isn't that what friends are for?" I said smiling back at her. "Hey what's up?" someone said behind Fran. I'm guessing it's Sam...UGHHH. "Hey babe, what's up?" Fran said kissing Sam's cheek. "I see your friend, Imogen has decided to join" he said with a fake smile. "Oh so you guys know eachother, great." Fran said happily. Oh god what have I gotten myself into.