Fandoms have taken over my life.

I'm sorry, but this might just be a bit random because I feel like I need to rant but I have nothing to rant about so yea...

Fandoms (and bandoms) have actually taken over my life. My mom says it to me on occasion (more like all the time), my brother (he's only 8) reminds me of Peterick (I've been teaching him right), and my friends always remind me that I'm crazy about them, but they're crazy about them too, so they need to keep their pie holes shut (05secondsofwinter I'm talking about you).

Like, last night I went to Walmart, and we literally had nothing to do, so me, my mom, and my little brother got food, and looked all over the place. I asked my mom, "Can I go see the CD's?" and she's like, yeah, so we walked over there, and they didn't have any of my metal bands, but they had Fall Out Boy because they're "pop" but BOOM. I started jumping up and down because they had the remix album for AB/AP. 

Then my mom told me to go look at books instead, and so I did, and they didn't have TABINOF (why walmart why) but they had Binge by Tyler Oakley and I screamed with my mouth closed and my mom's like "No books by YouTubers" but she let me get Connor Franta's book at Barnes & Noble for Christmas.

??? Mom, you're on crack. (Jk she doesn't do drugs).

And of course, I spend most of my time on Vine, Tumblr, Instagram, Wattpad, AO3 (not so much anymore), Spotify (idk how but I do), and just looking up pictures of Brendon Urie. 

I'm fine, I swear.