Motherwort (Exo BoyxBoy One Shot)

Concealed:

To keep from being seen, found, observed, or discovered; to hide.

Love: A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.

Together is Concealed Love meaning the person with your affection and solicitude towards is either hidden from ones by them or you are hiding them from the lime-light of others around.  It's not just because of the judgment of ones around them, but the thought of not being acceptance from loved ones or just feelings in your mind. The thought of concealed love is more brought together towards them or their type because of one thing:

Of them being Gay.

9 months ago…

“Welcome to the Golden Dragon. My name is Lay and I will be your waiter for today. What would you like to start off with on this fine Monday Evening?" The dark haired boy said cheerfully to the man sitting at the table that was still looking at the menu and not him. He was still deciding on what he had wanted after he was pushed to be here by his friend saying that it was 'the best restaurant in China'. He just had to see, and so far, he didn't see the difference between this restaurant and Lily's.

He sighed as he looked at the menu and then up at the male that was waiting patiently for him to say his order, smiling politely at him. Before he could say something, Lay hurried and said with a laughable expression, “I forgot to say that if you want an Appetizer first before ordering, if you haven't decided, then you can do so."

The man in grey looked back down to the menu and searched for the appetizer list, but couldn’t see where it was located on the page. Lay came close to him and turned the menu listed to its back and pointed towards the list of appetizers on it. He nodded and mumbled thanks to him as he looked on it to make a decision of what he would like to eat from it. He scanned the menu once again to make sure that he didn't want anything else and then looked up to see the dark hair boy waiting with that same smile on his face.

"Um, I would like the Fried Meat Dumplings for now."

"Good choice! That is the most likable appetizer here everyone says. I will be back in a sec with your order, until then, finding something to eat here." Once that was said, Lay gave toothy smile and walked off to the back.

The man at the table alone now, whose name was Kris, grabbed his phone from his coat that laid beside him and started to text his friend, Xiu Min.

Xiu Min, at the restaurant right now, you coming? - Kris

Not even minutes later, he felt his phone vibrate with a message from Xiu Min.