The Dream

One week ago...

Aliyah P.O.V

"Bryan why couldn't just let me cook the eggs now you burnt them!"

"Well maybe if you would've put the eye on low the eggs would've been burnt!"

"Nigga! I'm not the one who was cooking the eggs!"

"I'm not a nigga I'm Asian!"

"So what you're trying to imply Bryan?" I asked as I crossed my arms waiting for him to answer. "Babe I'm saying that...you smell something burning?"

"Something burning? Shit the biscuits!" I ran to the oven to take out the burnt biscuits. "I really had a taste for biscuits." I coughed as I threw them outside to the dogs. "Let's just go to sunrise café after we clean up." Bryan said as we started to clean up.

After we cleaned up, we got into Bryan's red and black charger and drove to Sunrise Café. "How long we got til school starts?"

"A hour and twenty minutes."

"Yeah we got a lot of time." He said as he comb through his short jet black hair.

Today was our six year anniversary of meeting each other for the very first time. We met in the 7th grade when I first came here. It wasn't love at first sight but when we got to know each it started grow but, when we had to dance together in music appreciation, we knew that it was meant to be. I know it maybe the corniest thing you ever heard but it's true.

Now I can't say it's a perfect relationship, Bryan can be annoying at times especially when he talks about how I look like Jada Pickett on set it off because of my bob box braids. Unlike regular couples who have their monthly arguments, we have our monthly fights (physical fights). But in March the fights gets brutal thanks to march madness because for some reason, we always like different teams. One time we got into it so bad that we came to school with bruises on our shoulders and backs.

"You already know what I want." I told Bryan as we walked into the café.

"Alright a vanilla frappé and a banana and nut muffin."

"Thanks bae." I said as he gave it to me. We usually go to this café before we go to school sometimes so we know what each other usually order here.

"I had the most weirdest dream last night."

"Really what was it about?" Bryan asked as he took a bite of his strawberry Danish. "In the dream, I was staring at a blank tv screen with a boy with short dark brown hair and bright blue eyes. The boy was staring at the screen with then looked at me and said 'don't forget.'"

"Don't forget? Did he do anything to you?"

"Nope-"

"Are you sure-"

"Bryan! He didn't do anything so don't start over thinking shit because you know I want you and you only!" I said as I kissed him on the cheek. "I know that it's just that I don't want to lose you after all these years." He said as we got up and went to his car. "You won't Bryan now, we're still going to that fancy Italian restaurant I can never pronounce right?"

"Yeah I've already made reservations there, but just remember to save room for desert okay." He said as he kissed my neck. "You make sure you save room for desert." I giggled as I playfully pushed him off my neck.

A few minutes later we arrived at school; "what took y'all so? Hope y'all wasn't doing the nasty!" Dorian said as we walked into class. Dorian was one of my best friends here, we been close since I moved here also. When we started highschool, people thought we were sisters for some reason but in our eyes we looked nothing a like since she was mulatto and had beautiful long hair and taller than me and I was just mixed with a little Chinese and short hair.

"Of course not because if we did she wouldn't be able to walk right the way I put it down." He said as he grabbed me by my waist.

"S-Shut up Bryan! It's the other way around!" I stuttered as I pushed him off of me.

"Well Aliyah sounds like they were wrong about what they say about Asians." Dorian giggled as we started laugh.

The three of us been together since I moved here. We always have a great time when we're together and let me tell you, we have no chill whatsoever! When we talk we talk about everything from the simple how is everything talks to the crazy, weird and freaky talks. We know each other so well it scares us sometimes, honestly it'll be impossible to tear us apart.

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

Or so she thought...
Hope you liked this chapter
Make sure you like and comment how you feel about the chapter
Stay blessed♥