Love Impossible

well guys dont hate me its my first story so bear with me plssssssssss

so here we go

                                                 *******************************************************

Pricela's POV

'Buzzzzzzzzzzzzz' my alarm clock went off.

I woke up threw sheets off me.

I went to my walk in closet and choose white tank top , blue jeans and black blazers with my black and white sneakers.

I went to my bathroom

Oh sorry to be rude well im Pricela Burns a normal girl with normal teenage problems.

I hate bitches, sluts, players and most of all celebrities.

And i live with my aunt Sarah who is very rich

"Breakfast is ready "Sarah informed.

 I changed and went down.

when i reached the kitchen smell of pancakes hit me.

"Well today is your first day for your high school.Your 18 and still dont have boyfriends or go out for parties.Come on Pricela live a little.I know what happened broke your heart but....................."

the rest i didnt bother to hear as i hear it almost everyday.

"Im getting late aunty i have to meet Mikella so byeeeee love ya"with that i rushed through the door and hopped in my lamborgini reventon that my parents had gifted meon my 16th birthday . I turned on yhe engine and made my way to school.

When i reached my school i was greeted by my friends more like suffocated by them.

"hi Ella "Mikella said .Mickella is my best bud and i love her(im not a lesbian if thats what you were thinking).And theres briaana and gabriella they are twins and my friends.

"Hi guys" i said .

"Im so excited " Brianna said 

"I know am excited tooo"Mickella and gabriella said in unison

"what are you guys talking about ?"i asked 

"he is so hot and sexy"bri said 

"gosh guys will you tell me what you are talking about?"

"dont you know the superstar Zander Bright is back in town "bri squeked.

I came to this town when i was 16 when my parents died in horrible car accidents.And Zander Bright had move to vegas by then.

"lets go to homeroom dont wanna be late on first day now would we?" and i saw everyone rushing towards a car i knew it was Zander.