chapter 2

We made our way towards office and got our locker numbers and then made our way towards homeroom.In homeroom we sat for a while when everyone started coming in and at last was Zander,his friend and our school bitch Lianna who was literally clinging onto him and he was trying to get out of it but couldn't.Poor guy.

'Class we have new students Zander Bright and Peter Anderson.Thats when i noticed his friend he was good looking.

"Please take your seat next to Ms Burns and Mr Anderson you can take a seay next to Ms Benson.Please raise your hand Ms Burns and Ms Benson"she asked us.

I felt uncomfortable at the moment but raised my hand none the less.He sat beside me.Mrs Norris started her lecture.I occasionally glanced beside to see him staring at me the whole time.It was irritating.Homeroom was over thankfully.I gathered my books when he extented his hand and said "hi im Zander"

thats when i literally ran out of the class.Crazy as it seems nut i needed to get out of there

"hey you okay?"bri asked

"im fine"

"you gotta let it go"mikella said

"this what you guys wont understand "

"come on guys lets not spoil her mood"gab said to which i was thankful.

lunch came by soon.I and my frinds headed towards our table.When we sat down i looked over to the middle table the popular table i saw zander and his friends with Lianna and her friends.I was not hungry so decide to do my homework well im a A+ student.In the middle of the lunch zander walked upto our table i pretended to be busy in my books.

"hi im zander"

"we know"said gab

"well im mickella this is brianna;this is gabriella and this is pricela"mickella said pointing while saying names.

"guys i need to go im not feeling well so im gonna go home so i will meet you on monday .byee"

with that i gathered my books and hurried towards my car and went home.