Chapter 1

I know I said that I'm going to published this story, but then again, I think I won't do that and keep give the free story for you all, but... I will edited it and make it longer.

Hope you like it

------------------------------------------------------------

I waited patiently in the waiting room alone, while my father was inside with my mother who was in labor.

I hope everything will be okay...

"IT'S A GIRL!!" I gasped in happiness when I hear it.

Thank God!

"TWINS!!"

I gasped for the second time and squeal happily when my father walks out with a big smile as he announces the news about my two younger sisters.

He quickly runs in my direction and abruptly picks me giving me a tight embrace.

"You're going to be a big sister, Leony" He shouts happily while others start to tap his shoulder and congratulate him.

Seeing the happy face of my father made me laugh and smile too.

If he's happy, it means that I am happy too.

"I'm going to be the greatest and amazing sister for them", was my promise when I finally saw my newborn twin sisters.

*************

"Mommy, Daddy, I want the Malibu Barbie!" Daisy whined.

"And I want the Ballerina!" Grace stomps her tiny feet when she demands her request too.

"Baby..." My mother starts but pauses when she starts coughing and this makes me run to her bed with the glass of water that was at the table beside her bed.

I was 4 years old after the twins were born and my mother's health was getting worse from cancer she had.

I was 12 years old while the twins were only 8 when she finally rested in peace because of it.

My father was devastated when she died and he was holding me tight when we saw her for the last time.

"You need to take care of your sister, Leony" He whisper when we were both walking together from the cemetery.

I nod my head "Yes, daddy"

He put his hand on my head before putting his arm around my shoulder while walking together "I love you and I'm glad I still have you" His words warmed me and at that time I knew, that I needed to be the mother figure for my twin sisters.

I was lucky to have my mother around more time than my sisters because they only had her for 8 years.

************************************************

I'm stuck and I dream of this story so.. here it is.