Chapter 1

Alex's POV
Today the whole team was getting back together at our team hotel after a little break for the nwsl, (btw it was september 2014) we were getting ready for the qualifiers for the world cup. I love being with my team i cant wait to see them after like 6 weeks.
.....arriving at the hotel.....
I was walking into the hotel when i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, i instantly turn around to see tobin heath my best friend on this team. "Hey toby i missed you to but i would like to breath" "oh sorry lex, i haven't seen you since the playoffs when we lost and you were super pissed because you thought you did horrible and i haven't seen you ever since." Tobin said smiling, i just smiled back and rolled my eyes then started walking inside with her beside me. We got in the hotel and saw are other best friend kelly o'hara "KELLY" me and tobin scream in unison, "OMG i haven't seen you guys in like forever" kelly said when coming over to us giving us hugs. "So have you heard any thing from your lover" kelly said smirking. If you guys didnt know every one thinks me and Megan Rapinoe like each other but the truth is i do like her im in love with her but she probably doesn't feel the same way. "She is not my lover Kelly, beside even if i do like her she doesn't like me back so whats the point" "thats what you think" kelly said smirking, i just rolled my eyes and headed to my room who i was sharing with Carli Lloyd who was not here yet.

Megan's POV

"Just tell her already" Syd says while we are driving to the hotel. "I cant syd, what if she doesn't feel the same way, we could ruin our friendship" i say to syd who just nodded her head. It was silent for a good ten minutes until Syd said something "even if you do admit your feelings to Alex and she doesn't feel the same way you guys cant lose a friendship as strong as yours it is basically impossible"
I just sighed and layed back into the seat and looked out the window until we got there.

Authors note:
This is my first fanfic hope you enjoy but if you guys can give me any feed back that would be great. But anyways sorry this chapter is really short kinda like an intro to what it is about. Ik this ship os not really common bur i always likes these to together and i like twist on things so hope you enjoy.