N.B.S.B - - No Boyfriend Since Birth [Reina 02]

*Airplane Noise*

I stared out the window. Out into the vast skies.

'maybe I could be reborn as a cloud. Be free to wander the world and to see who I want to see anytime. And even if they won't see me at least I'll get to see them. Even if I'm not the happiest thing in the world if I can see them happy I-'

*sighs*

No matter what I do I keep going back to where I shouldn't go back. To where I'm not supposed to go back. To him.

Tears threatened to fall again and I immediately closed my eyes, not wanting to cause a scene. I gulped. Even though my throat felt dry and sour. Everything hurts. My palm hurts, my eyes hurt, my brain hurts, my heart hurts. It all hurts so much I just want to clash my head with a wall and fall as sleep cause that's the only thing I haven't tried yet.

"Would you like some refreshments?" A flirty voice asked.

'Eh?' I'm pretty sure, even though I don't have B's I'm still feminine. Why is she flirting with me-Oh right. She's probably talking to the guy beside me?

Not wanting to face her I just pretended to be asleep and waited for the other person to speak so the CA can be on her way.

"Just water." The male beside me spoke which made me stiffen.

"Cold?"

"Luke warm would be nice."

"Yes. I'll bring it right away sir."

What. The. Hell. I slowly turned my head around and there he was. Red hair. Wearing f*cking sunglasses inside the airplane!

OHMYGOD! Is this some kind of fucked up dream!? I could've sworn I just left this guy at the airport.

"What are you doing here?!" I finally managed to blurt out after the CA returned and he was casually drinking mineral water. Why in the world did he ask for lukewarm water only to drink from his bottle? No wait that doesn't matter! This guy. Why is he here?

"What? You think you're the only one allowed to go traveling?" I can imagine him with his right eyebrow raised and a good looking mocking face. those glasses though. damn.

I found my mouth kept opening. And I know I wanted to say something which I can't say or rather I don't know how to say. And so I looked down then looked out the window again. I feel like, everything I've done just got thrown out the window and I'm trying to take them back but this guy is holding my hand and is literally holding my hand.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I flipped at him.

"Water."

"WHAT?" WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME FOR WATER? DO I LOOK LIKE A CA TO YOU? HAVE YOU DEGRADED OUR "FRIENDSHIP" TO "STRANGERS" AND I'M JUST A CABIN ATTENDANT NOW?

"I said drink some water."

I looked down and saw that lukewarm water he asked for. So that was for me? Was it because he knew I was crying? That my throat is hurting like it's being sliced?

I looked at him again then drank the whole cup in one gulp. I wiped my lips with the back of my hand then I stared out the window again.

That was so unladylike. Realizing what I just did I felt a bit embarrassed. Around this person, I get to be someone who I wasn't raised to be.

"Why?" I voiced out.

"What do you mean 'why'?" I swear and I know I've said this before but this guy. If he doesn't win an Oscar for acting I don't know who deserves that award anymore. He eally knows how to act that even his voice sounds genuinely innocent.

I rolled my eyes. "Can you please just answer the question?"

"If you're asking me what I'm going to do once this plane lands... I'm meeting a very important person." I once again turned around to look him in the eyes and expecting to find him joking. But he was wearing sunglasses with his lips sealed to a tight line.

I smiled sarcastically, "And who is this very important person exactly?"

"A client."

What? A client? I know he has a job but all the way to LONDON?

"I don't believe you."

"You don't have to."

"Then why are you sitting next to me? Why are you here on the same day I am? Does Yuki know you're here? Does Kei? the twins? and who. That client you're meeting. who is she?"

"You sound like my wife now."

"REN!" He suddenly took off his glasses and stared at me. He moved so fast and so smooth it didn't register in my mind what he was doing until I found my eyes looking at him. My defiant attitude vanished after taking his glare.

"Why can't they all be mere coincidences? and even if they're not, does it matter? Do I have to tell everyone I know where I'm going for work? Do I have to tell you who I'm meeting?"

Defeated. That's right. I don't have the right. "No. You're right. I'm sorry." I sat back down. In a sense we weren't really that loud but it felt so loud of an argument to me. It made me realize that I am an idiot who forgets her place more often when I'm with this person.