Chapter One

Chapter One

{Olivia knight}
Five minutes was left on the clock, as sweat dripped from their faces.

For the first time...
We were going to win!!
I screamed to the top of my lungs

"C'mon team!" I stood up in the bleachers; rooting for my football team!

The buzzer went off and everyone soon jumped from their seats. Everyone cheered and screamed. I hugged my sister Mia and rushed down from the bleachers onto the field to be with the team. My best friend; Zachary was on the football team. I soon saw him with his team, he soon turned around and I hugged him tightly.

"Good job!" I said into his chest. His heart was beating fast; he has just made a last minute touchdown and we got 30-21 and we won our last football game!

After everything had calmed down, we were soon sitting on the bleachers and laughing together.

"I mean I didn't mean to push her!" Zach said with a small chuckle. I was giggling along with the group when it got late and I decided to head home. "It's late guys, I'm gonna head home, before my dad starts calling me like crazy. They all nodded in response as they began to pack their things and get ready to head home. I was walking slowly from the field and was heading to my car when I heard Zachary call my name.

"Liv!" I heard him call.
I turned as he got my attention.

"Yeah?" I said staring at him.
You forgot this." He said handing me my car keys. I laughed in embarrassment.

"Yeah,thanks." I said hugging him and walking to my car. I soon pulled in the driveway and turned my car off, getting out and walking towards my front door.

I stepped in and saw my sister and dad eating dinner.
"Hey liv, your just in time!" I heard my dad say with excitement.