Chapter Four

Chapter Four

{Olivia Knight}
After finding out my mom has served her time on this earth, all hell broke lose! My sister was in her room, grieving and my father was outside, just not knowing

how to handle this heartbreaking moment of his life. His wife, the love of his life, his jewel was GONE. She went of a journey, and was forever gone on a journey that was full of joy

Here I was, sitting by myself at the dinner table— alone. It was around 7:30 and my family...isn't even a family anymore. Everything is upside down; order disappeared.

I soon finished my food slowly, putting my dishes in the dishwasher and walking upstairs and entered my bathroom (attached to my room) and washed my face—attempting to clear my mind.

I soon took my hot shower, getting in my pjs and heading to bed.
>>>>>>

~~It was around Midnight. The room was infested with small laughter and conversation."

Baby your so funny." A females voice said.
Then came a see chuckle–

"Natalya it's not even serious." I heard my fathers voice spoke.
I soon saw my father begin to cuddle with my mom. "Are you sure...your ready for another one?" My fathers voice chimed with a bit of  unsureness.

Before my mom could answer, everything began to blur and fade out. ~~~

I soon opened my eyes, sitting up and grabbing my phone. 5:46am it read. I walked into the bathroom, my mind trained on what that vision was about. With my mind trained in thought, I didn't realize that I had turned the handle to cold instead of hot! I jumped out the shower, drying off and walking to my bed to grab my clothes.

I put on a floral crop top, a flowy kimonos and a flower headband. I straightened my hair and put in some white converse and walked downstairs.