Sleep over

After me and Caleb finished our little , heck I don't even know what to call it . He asked for my number so he could call and tell me his address, I had to explain to him that I don't exactly have a truck yet he laugh ed at the fact that I was twenty and didn't have a truck yet bit after he got done making fun of me we went and go ice cream and then I went over to my best friend Gracees house. Ya she has her own house and won't let me move in, rude right. Well she does need the privacy she does have a smockin boyfriend. He doesn't compare to Caleb but if that's all she could do.
"Will you toss me my shorts please?" Graces ask as she sat on the ground

"Lazy ass" I mumble

"What?" Graces asks

"I said lazy ass!" I giggled and then ran away as she tried to swatt me with a pillow.

"Did I interrupt something? " a deep voice chuckles.

"Ohhhhh, hey babbbbbe. " Graces sighs.

"Hey baby. " he replies as Graces runs and jumps into his arms. Ew!!!

"Get a room!!! "I yell trying to salvage my virgin eyes .

"See thats the thing Kristin we live here if you got a boyfriend you wouldn't need to stay with you best friend and her boyfriend ." Graces pointed out.

"I'm getting there, OK!! " I exclaim.
"Pillows don't count hunny ." Gracee jokes.

"HE'S REAL THIS TIME, OK?"I yell.

"Ok proof then." Gracees says raising her eye brows.
"Fine here. " I say as I find the picture and shove my phone in her face.
"DAMN!!!!!" Gracee exclaimed
"What is it baby? " Gracees smokin boyfriend Brady asks as he hugs her from behind
" nothing baby, let's go cook dinner ok? "
"Ok sure, what do you want to make? " Brady asks.
"I don't know. " Gracee says"What do you want, Kristin? "
"McDonalds!!" I yell.
"I call driving " Gracee yells
Brady just chuckles at our childish behavior. I love Gracee we have been friends since 5th grade when me and her both got in trouble on the opposite sides of the room the we go to move to the back together. Thanks Mrs.Panhorse . Her and Brady me when we were all 16 and they have been together ever since.
As we pulled up to McDonald's we jumped out and went Inside.
We all ordered and sat at a table. "Wanna go play on the big play land?? " I ask Gracee.
"Duhhhh!!!!" She smiles
"Wanna come babe?" Gracee asks Brady.
"I'm not five, but thank you!! "He laughed
"LOSSERRRRRRR! " we both laugh and run into the play land.
"Race you " Gracee grins
____________________________________

Hey guys so the horses and the dogs up top are gracees so ya thanks for reading