The Nightmare (chapter 1)

The Nightmare

💀

👣

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometimes you feel like you're dreaming when you are in reality and sometimes you are in your dreams but you feel it's reality.

Well,Don't look away from the arms of a bad dream.

It's you who choose the way you can live your life, make it worth it or else you will lose every thing.

Don't run away from your mistaks, face them, be brave and stay strong no matter what.

---------

It all starts in Arizona, Samantha and her friends wanted to go on a camping trip in the summer.

This camp was called FunUp camp.

Their parents didn't agree at first but after a few persuading words they agreed. Well, actually not all parents agreed.

Anyway, the first day of the camp was so excreting for Samantha , she sang, played with her skateboard with her friends.

It didn't last long, each day one of Samantha's friend was missing.

Nobody seems to know why. Samantha was too scared she wanted to call her parents, but all the electronic devises were taken from them.

Thank god she had an emergency phone she called her mother but no one seems to answer because there was no service in the area she was calling from. Samantha kept on walking until she found service.

When Samantha called her mother, her mother quickly drove her car and went to the FunUp camp.🚗 She took her daughter and went to the police office.

Samantha told the police officer everything.

The police officer told Samantha that she return back to the camp to help the police capture the dangerous criminals. Of course Samantha refused to go

back there but then the police officer told her that if they didn't capture these or this criminal/s.

To Be Continued......

Please if you like and comment and if you don't like it please do not bother me.

Sara Yasser💀