The Nightmare (chapter 2)

When the officer tried to convince Samantha to return back to to FunUp camp, Samantha was absolutely refusing.

That night Samantha thought about it, the next day she went to the police telling hem that she will go in one condition that she will go to this freaking place but with a different identity and some moves to defend herself.

The next day Samantha went to FunUp camp but with some little differences.

Her new name was Ally. All her friends didn't know that she was Samantha.

The days past and a great number of campers were missing.

Everyone became in doubt.

One day my best friend was screaming and shouting for help.

She went to see her But she didn't find her.

Samantha found her footprints and they really seemed that someone was pulling her from her hands.

Sam. (samantha) followed the footprints until She found a river and at the other side of the river (on the ground) still there was a continuos of footprints.

Sam was scared but she went across the river and then found an old {hunted}house. She went inside but all what was there was wood.

Samantha was not that scared because she was having a small GPS on her clothes so the police will be with her.

After a few seconds she heard something moving she thought it was a cat or something, but it wasn't The sound was getting higher each second And suddenly

To Be Continued......

Please if you like and comment and if you don't like it please do not bother me.

Sara Yasser💀