Two

"Leave me alone!!! Jiyong screamed and trashed everything that his hand could reach, even the IV attached to his wrist, he harshly pulled it and throw it away, his blood tricked out but it was ignored. He stood up from his bed, and the nurse quickly run to his side to stop him but he harshly pushed her away.

"Mr. Kwon." The nurse stood up from the floor to stop him but he pushed her again. He continued to walk knocking everything that he bumped. He tried to reach the wall for support but failed coz his room was spacious enough for him. His hand was flailing in the air trying to reach for something to hold but incredibly failed.

"Mr. Kwon, please go back to your bed. Your wrist is bleeding." The nurse said.

"I said leave me alone!!! He screamed again.

"That's why no nurse wants to take care of you because of your attitude. No one will love you and will take good care of you coz you're a heartless brat. I hope you'll never find the girl of your life." The nurse said before she stormed out of his room living Jiyong in tears.

"I know, no one care for me, even my parents. You don't have to rub it on my face. No one love me before when I have still my eyes, how much more now. I'll just want to die, I want to die." He screamed crying. He continue walking and for every piece of furniture, his hand can reach and carry he throw it until he bumped into a hard wall. He fell flat on the floor crying.

"I hate all of you!!!! He shouted when the door burst open and he heard someone gasp. He force himself to stand up stepping on broken glass on the floor, and he fell again, and some of the broken glass wounded his arm. He cried in pain and pitied himself. He stayed on the floor crying until someone pulled him to stand up.

"Leave me alone." He sobbed, but the person who help him hugged him tightly and soothingly rubbed his back. Jiyong broke out miserably clutching to the person that was hugging him.

"Stand up." He heard the voice say. He quickly pulled away from the hug when he hear the familiar voice.

"Dara...Dara, it was you?" He asked hoping.

"Sorry Mr. Kwon, but I'm not Dara. I'm Dee I'm a nurse here." She answered.

Jiyong tried to reach her face, but she held his hand stopping him. "Come
on, you need to go back to your bed so that I can tend your wound." The girl said.

Jiyong tiredly lowers his head, and he silently weeps. The nurse in front of him, sounded like Dara the voice he was very familiar with, but Dara is not a nurse. He felt that the girl pulled him up, and he forced himself to stand up not wanting to give her a hard time. She leads him to the bed and helps him sit on the edge of it.

He felt her wipe his face with a tissue or clothe he doesn't know, then he heard her step walking away.

"Don't leave, please stay." He said in a pleading voice.

"I'm not, I just get something to tend your wound." She answered. Jiyong nodded his head and wait for her to come back. A few minutes later he heard footsteps coming and he felt the bed beside him deepen.

"Let me treat your wound." Her soft voice calmed his heart. He feels her apply something to his arm.

"What is your name?" He asked.

"Just call me nurse Dee." She answered.

"Are you going to be my nurse?"

"No! I'll just be here, during this time." She answered.

"Can you be my nurse?"

"Sorry, Mr. Kwon but I can't." She answered. His heart sank and he stops talking anymore.