Maximum Ride: Stay Beautiful

in another life, the life we should've had. I would've never known you. I would've never said the things i've said, done the things that I've done. and for so long had wished I hadn't. I wished that I had never been created for the soul purpose of taking down Maximum Ride and her flock. I was a failure at even that. I did what had to be done. I gave you the gift you've longed to have...

sight.

In vivid colors, you now saw the world around you in a way you had never thought would be possible again. You had been blind for most of your life and even now the video of your surgury on your eyes haunts me.

Who could possibly do such horrible things to children? for God sakes they were basically born 'n raised in a lab! who would be cruel enough to take a innocent child and give them wings with the possibly that they'll die!

I'll tell you who.

The whitecoats. scientists that think they're going to change the world as we know it. Most of these children test subjects don't even know a life beyond thier cages.

I hate them. Thier the reason I'm even alive, their the reason I can't die. No matter how many blows I take, no matter how much pain I'm put through.

I just can't let go.

Now, I sit in my faithful cage, watching from live feed of the security cameras in the house Birdy blowing out his birthday candels. I watch as Iggy has his arms around Ella staring into her eyes with his hazel eyes wishing they were staring at me.

I should introduce myself. I'm Izzy. and everyone thinks I'm dead.

But no worries, because right now as I watch Iggy happy without me....

I wish I was.