She's My Personal Assistant

*Ella arrived in airport*

Ella: OMG! I'm really really here now.

*Suddenly she accidentally bumped into someone's back. He's a hot guy really really hot guy. Goodlookingg! Yay~ He's wearing a v neck shirt, brown skinny jeans, black shoes, & a shades. Totally hot!

Ella: Oh gosh! I'm so sorry i didn't mean it. I was just... *Cut*

Siwon: It's okay.. I understand how clumsy you are.. 

"Okay i got turned off. He's good looking but his personality is not that good." talking to herself on her mind.

Ella: Aiissh. I'm not clumsy okay! It was just an accident!

Siwon: Okay.. Think whatever you want. I don't want to waste my time. *Walks out*

*Ella walks away too, while siwon noticed that ella dropped her wallet but when he saw that it was from ella he didn't give it back.*

Siwon: Stupid cute girl... (Smirks)

"Not a guy for me. Not my type. Aigoo~ My temper!!" talking to herself on her mind.

Ella: Okay! Forget it! I don't want to ruin my first day here in korea!! Wooh!! 

*While walking and looking around for 2hours. She suddenly saw a street foods*

Ella: Aggh.. I'm hungry.. My stomach is starting to talk. Aigoo! My feet hurts too maybe i should rest for awhile and eat.. 

Vendor: Miss you look tired why don't you try these street foods?

Ella: I'll take 3 of this *Pointing the street food* & a cola please. 

Vendor: Okay maam. Here maam *Gives the foods & cola*

Ella: Thank you.. How much is these?

Vendor: 3 dollars only..

Ella: Okay.. Wait *looking for her wallet in her pocket and bag and she noticed that her wallet is gone*

Ella: OMG! I lost my wallet! *Shocked* *On her mind*

..Wait miss. Just give me a minute..

Vendor: Why maam? Is there a problem?

Ella: I think someone stole my wallet & my cellphone. *Big eyes*

Vendor: Aww..

Ella: Don't worry i still have money left here in my pocket.. Here .. *gave the money*

Vendor: Thank you maam.. Are you okay?

Ella: Yahh I'm okay.. Do you have pay phone here?

Vendor: We don't.. But here i'll let you lend my phone.. *Smiling*

Ella: Aww super thank you! *Took the phone and call her number*

*Ringing, Then suddenly someone answers it*

Siwon: Hello?

Ella: Hello! I'm the owner of that phone you're using.. Is it okay if you give it back to me? I'll pay you. Let's just meet..

Siwon: Ahh so you're the stupid girl who bumped on me?

Ella: Haa? *Looading brain* 

Siwon: You don't remember me? The handsome guy that you've just met earlier in airport..

Ella: Ahhh.. Aiishh! I'm so sorry about earlier just please give back my wallet and my phone.. I don't have money.. And i still doesn't find a place to stay.. I really need my wallet.. *Begging*