Chapter 2

"Welcome to Ocienana, Juni" my brother whispers "it's going to be a whole new experience sis." He was right of course. But we still had restrictions. Such as no playing water sports and no partying. Though I'm pretty sure my brother would break all the rules
While our parents decided to leave and try to go to the Brevard Zoo, me and Alex decided to head to the pool. I had no intention on swimming, only on making friends. As we walked into the pool area a strange figure suddenly appeared.
"Hi my name is Latasha and can I interest you in some pool games. We are about to start gator " the strange figure , Latasha says.
Alex and I shoot each other glances, urging one another to tell Latasha of our problem. In the end my brother won.
"Latasha here is the problem " I announce "we don't know how to swim."
At that Latasha passed out. Two other employees came to pick her up. They looked like fraternal twins.
"Sorry about Latasha, she's insane. By the way my name is Kayla and this is Kyle" said the girl twin.
They poured a bucket of water onto Latasha who woke up instantly. Once she woke up Alex explained why we didn't know how to swim. While Alex was explaining two more employees came by. The female worker was the only one with a name tag. It read Luna. The other employee who was male was staring at me. I saw him staring and smiled at him. He blushed and quickly looked away. After Alex finished explaining Luna and the other guy greeted us. I learned that his name was Joseph. I caught my brother staring at Luna.
Latasha, Joseph, Luna, Kayla and Kyle lead me and my brother to the dome like building they won't tell us what it is, but I have a feeling my parents won't like it at all.