Omniscient

I love y'all!

Omniscient

Kenny heard her light snores as she slept, still in his lap. Although, Kenny could stay like this for forever, the bell rung and awakened Keanna abruptly. She jumped up alarmed but immediately groaned once she realized that it was time to go. She stood up off of Kenny and grabbed her things. She was still quiet and slightly irritated. All she wanted, as of right now, was to be back in Kenny's arms, asleep. "Come on, we can go to my dorm." Kenny said.

Keanna didn't care where she was, as long as she could sleep and had her boyfriend. She nodded slightly as she wrapped her arms around Kenny's waist.

The couple walked out of the student lounge and merged in with the crowd of students. "Aye Kenny!" Some loud deep voice yelled. The couple both turned around searching for the person who called his name. At the same time, their eyes landed on Kenny's teammate, Delori who went by the name, Dee and his girlfriend Mariah. Keanna thought he was very handsome but she still remained glued to her boyfriend. However that didn't stop her eyes from roaming Dee. Kenny as well. He thought Mariah was beyond pretty but he as well stayed holding his girlfriend. However, it didn't stop his eyes from roaming Mariah either. Both couples found the opposite gender in the other couple breath taking. But, they would all die for their girlfriend/boyfriend. They were all guilty of looking at one another but like it was stated earlier. They didn't want them, they just thought that they were very beautiful or handsome. I suppose, this moment was bound to happen, for the two couples would see much more of each other.