Chapter 1: Knight Number One

The king and queen were as happy as they could be! They just had four daughters. The oldest was named Alyssa. Then next was Oma. The third was Jill. They weren't so happy about the last one who turned out to look like a clown, but loved her anyway. They named her Chuckles. The king and queen had dressed Alyssa in green, Oma in blue, Jill in red, and Chuckles in orange. As the princesses grew older, the king had also grown enemies and had to protect his daughters.

The king had sadly lost the queen to his most dangerous enemy, Sword-Stone the Wizard. The king needed knights to protect the rest of his family and his kingdom. So he sent out on a quest to find four brave and heroic knights. He first went to a big village next to his castle.

The king yelled out to the people, "I need four heroic knights to stop Sword-Stone the Wizard! Are there any volunteers to go on this quest?" All of the villagers walked away, except for one. He had dirty blond hair and blue eyes. He stood there and smiled at the king. "Hello king! I wish to help you on your journey." The boy said. "What is your name?" The king asked, "my name is Smoky. When I was young, I had an accident with toxic waste and now I poison powers." Smoky said, showing the king his powers. "Very well, Smoky, come up here and we shall find out next three knights." The king said, patting the seat next to him. Smoky jumped up and sat down. He noticed four princesses in the Carrie behind them. Smoky was interested and smiled to himself.

"Do you have any knightly training?"
"Only with shields, when my brothers would try to hit me with wooden swords."
"Very well, I shall get an older and more experienced knight to train you and the others, when we find them.

Soon the they arrived at two other villages, but everyone declined the king's offer. "This will be harder than I thought." The king disappointedly said. Smokey nodded his head in agreement. And after searching for two days, they had made it to the next village. Smoky had also gotten some sword training from a knight. The village they stopped at was being robbed by bandits. Smoky was about to jump out of the carriage but was stopped when he saw fireballs being thrown at the bandits, making them burn, scream, and run away.

A bot with blond hair and brown eyes was the one shooting fireballs at the bandits. The fiery boy yelled, "yay, you better run!" The boy looked up at Smoky and the king and glared.

Hey guys! Sorry this was short, but I will have more adventure later. Oh! And don't judge my story.... You know who you are....  Anyways, more chapters on the way!  Hope you liked it!
This is for Mouse212!
#play Castle Crashers
Huzzah! Lol